Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: corn02 on July 05, 2007, 02:16:29 PM
Maghery won by a couple.

Ilddecide, fair enough. Who would you play in his place though?

Well it's like this we are gonna hefta do somthing because he's retiring this year anyway. It will have to be a good'in to replace him though ("football ability" before any comments)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

armaghtrue

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 05, 2007, 01:35:33 AM
Well Armaghtrue the Clans didn't play cross because they didn't play cross it certainly wasn't because of a wedding so i am lost as to what you are getting at. Secondly i wasn't giving off, i was merly trying to give a bit of light hearted jip. Thirdly, I am a clans man and to date i haven't been able to find out the true story about the cross match ie, whether the points were forfeited or did both teams agree to cancel so i would like to know where you get your infomation? saying that you are the oracle and oh wise one of the board.( Again light hearted in case you take offence)  :D
well winsamsoon you were just pointing out that there had to be a VALID reason to call a match and was just wondering what your valid reason was that u didn't play cross ??? ??? ??? didn't take much to get ya goin  ;D ;D ;D obviously i touched a nerve there  :'(while there is obviously politics in the clans ranks, otherwise as a player you would know the answer after 10 days

winsamsoon

If ou read it carefully armagh true i wasn't saying that it wasn'ta valid reason i was merly asking was that one of them. but in future i will put in a fe question marks for the bamsticks in the audience.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Armagh Exile on July 05, 2007, 08:24:14 AM
St Patrick's beat Silverbridge by 0-12 to 1-7 in the final of the South Armagh 'B' Championship at Crossmaglen last night.

Aye f**k it anyway, I couldnt go to it so I haven't a big pile to say.  One defeat in a year and a half isn't bad, just a pity it was in a championship final.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

armaghtrue

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 05, 2007, 06:45:21 PM
If ou read it carefully armagh true i wasn't saying that it wasn'ta valid reason i was merly asking was that one of them. but in future i will put in a fe question marks for the bamsticks in the audience.
tut tut tut for a man that just wanted to give a bit of jip doesn't seem to beable to take a bit ;) sorry winsamsoon just thought it might have been a bit harder to get ya goin  :'(

pintsofguinness

The bridge beat Clann Eireann by 3 points tonight.

Any report inthemaking, or six inch (you've been awful quiet lately)?

diesel-smuggler

heard newtown beat cullyhanna tonight by 3 points!

inthemaking

the bridge were dominant in a very tough hard hitting match. in the first half we played some great football and were up by 4 at the break. however clann eireann came out strong in the second half and with the rain starting again left the ball slippery they were able to break through the bridge defence scoring a goal and pulling back level. the bridge eventually regained there composure in the last ten to score a few points and pull away again.

pintsofguinness

Quoteheard newtown beat cullyhanna tonight by 3 points!
Wide open then. 

How did the team line out inthemaking?

diesel-smuggler

wide open surely!

we should have beaten them last saturday night! kicked 7 wides in the first 15 minutes of the second half! then the ref gave them a couple of handy frees!

brokencrossbar1

QuoteAny report inthemaking, or six inch (you've been awful quiet lately)?

pints, seeing as you seem to think you know who six inch nail is you should know why he is quiet these days!  Unlike the rest of us saddos he takes a holiday now and then ;D

I SHOT JR

Any truth in the rumour that a certain Cullyhanna county player was on the line at the Cullyhanna/Bridge B final shouting obscenities?  I wasn't at it and I stand corrected if i'm wrong.  Just a rumour I heard last night, not from a Bridge source I hasten to add.

Uladh

Quote from: I SHOT JR on July 06, 2007, 10:20:39 AM
Any truth in the rumour that a certain Cullyhanna county player was on the line at the Cullyhanna/Bridge B final shouting obscenities?  I wasn't at it and I stand corrected if i'm wrong.  Just a rumour I heard last night, not from a Bridge source I hasten to add.

Somebody call the obscenities police

diesel-smuggler

jaysus uladh your in great form this morning whatever is wrong with ya?

thebandit

Quote from: full back on July 05, 2007, 02:24:12 PM
Quote from: corn02 on July 05, 2007, 02:16:29 PM
Maghery won by a couple.

Was thinking Maghery won, because there wasnt 1 portydown poster on mouthing. If they had got a result there would have been an influx first thing this morning.

Blue is the colour, how is the lad that was injured against Dromintee?
Who got injured?

Colm Watters got injured, haven't a clue how he is