Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghtrue

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 04, 2007, 12:22:40 PM
Some poor hoor is getting hitched. Was there not a ruling made by the county board setting out the conditions with which games could be called off. I don't remember seeing a wedding as one of the valid reason. ??? 8) :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)
winsamsoon is giving off because a match is called off for a wedding.  Don't think you have any business crying about that mate. Why did clans not play cross last week?????????????????? ::) ::) ::)

topgun

any thoughts on why jk has picked the same team again, do u have to be from cross to get a chance or a second chane or even a third chance
a prophet is not recognised by his own

Over the Bar

Quoteany thoughts on why jk has picked the same team again, do u have to be from cross to get a chance or a second chane or even a third chance

what makes you think that JK has a bias towards cross players?

winsamsoon

Well Armaghtrue the Clans didn't play cross because they didn't play cross it certainly wasn't because of a wedding so i am lost as to what you are getting at. Secondly i wasn't giving off, i was merly trying to give a bit of light hearted jip. Thirdly, I am a clans man and to date i haven't been able to find out the true story about the cross match ie, whether the points were forfeited or did both teams agree to cancel so i would like to know where you get your infomation? saying that you are the oracle and oh wise one of the board.( Again light hearted in case you take offence)  :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Armagh Exile

St Patrick's beat Silverbridge by 0-12 to 1-7 in the final of the South Armagh 'B' Championship at Crossmaglen last night.

illdecide

Quote from: corn02 on July 04, 2007, 06:55:26 PM
Illdecide you obviously are a man who loves seeing scores and doesn't appreciate all aspects of the game, this is the only reason you put that unhappy smiley beside O Rourke.

Corn you are only guessing, i put that crying face beside O Rourke because i don't rate him. Yes he is a work horse and gets in peoples faces but i just don't believe that he should be in Armagh's first 15, he's a good player and i certainly wouldn't turn him away from my club team nor would any other team but in my opinion he should not be in Armagh's 15. And again you are wrong that i just love seeing scores, i played in defence for years and there is nothing i love more than a crunching hit a block or an interception ;) ;)

Armaghtrue don't mean to butt in but again as a clans man we don't know what the hell happened last week, i have asked what why when where etc etc and i was told that the county board will decide the outcome of this unfortunate matter which i believe the 2pts will go to Cross. If this is the case i will be totally disgusted with our management (not county board), i would rather have played Cross and got beat by 15pts than call the match off and give them the pts
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

any result on the Tir Na Nog and maghery game

qub la la la

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 05, 2007, 01:35:33 AM
Well Armaghtrue the Clans didn't play cross because they didn't play cross it certainly wasn't because of a wedding so i am lost as to what you are getting at. Secondly i wasn't giving off, i was merly trying to give a bit of light hearted jip. Thirdly, I am a clans man and to date i haven't been able to find out the true story about the cross match ie, whether the points were forfeited or did both teams agree to cancel so i would like to know where you get your infomation? saying that you are the oracle and oh wise one of the board.( Again light hearted in case you take offence)  :D

Clans couldnt field a team and cross agreed to postpone the match. Bad times for the clans... maybe bumpy could have a club of his own where he is chairman, secretary, manager... you get the picture

illdecide

Quote from: qub la la la on July 05, 2007, 12:45:33 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on July 05, 2007, 01:35:33 AM

Clans couldnt field a team and cross agreed to postpone the match. Bad times for the clans... maybe bumpy could have a club of his own where he is chairman, secretary, manager... you get the picture

Lads as a Clans man and Winsamsoon will confirm this we def could have fielded a team. It might not have been a our strongest team but we would have had about 18 players available for that game, we are as confused over this matter as you's guy's are. As i stated and Winsamsoon as well we don't know what way the points will go for that one but our secretary is certain that Cross will get the 2 pts.

As for Bumpy your not for wrong there, his da is the chairman and he is the manager so 2 out of 3 eint bad ;) :D. The general feeling among the players was that we would rather have been beaten heavily by Cross than not field.  :-[ :-[

Long time dead

Quote from: Over the Bar on July 04, 2007, 10:54:15 PM
Quoteany thoughts on why jk has picked the same team again, do u have to be from cross to get a chance or a second chane or even a third chance

what makes you think that JK has a bias towards cross players?

:D :D :D

Blue is the colour

qub la la la

Quote from: illdecide on July 05, 2007, 01:13:50 PM
As for Bumpy your not for wrong there, his da is the chairman and he is the manager so 2 out of 3 eint bad ;) :D. The general feeling among the players was that we would rather have been beaten heavily by Cross than not field.  :-[ :-[

is that not exactly what the problem is with the clans at the minute???

illdecide

Quote from: qub la la la on July 05, 2007, 01:51:08 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 05, 2007, 01:13:50 PM

is that not exactly what the problem is with the clans at the minute???

Well it certainly isn't helping things

corn02

Maghery won by a couple.

Ilddecide, fair enough. Who would you play in his place though?

full back

Quote from: corn02 on July 05, 2007, 02:16:29 PM
Maghery won by a couple.

Was thinking Maghery won, because there wasnt 1 portydown poster on mouthing. If they had got a result there would have been an influx first thing this morning.

Blue is the colour, how is the lad that was injured against Dromintee?
Who got injured?