Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: corn02 on July 01, 2007, 10:26:30 PM
Congrats to Dromintee Ladies also who won the Junior Championship against Keady, actually a good match. First good Ladies match I ever saw.

Perv!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Long time dead

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on July 01, 2007, 05:08:18 PM
ogs beat mullaghbawn 2.9 to 13 points

And there was a free for all at the end!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Long time dead on July 02, 2007, 07:54:34 AM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on July 01, 2007, 05:08:18 PM
ogs beat mullaghbawn 2.9 to 13 points

And there was a free for all at the end!

that is true.  happened after the final whistle. think the referee had words with one of the mullaghbawn players after it

Hank Everlast

Tullysaran beat collegeland by 4 points in the perfect example of a game of two halves, scored 1 point in the first and concede 1 in the second....
Hows the wrist now el cuervo?

Hank Everlast

ARMAGH CLUB RESULTS FOR W/E SUNDAY 1 JULY 2007

Wednesday 27 June

ACL – Division IV
O'Hanlon's v Shane O'Neill's (Off)

Friday 29 June

ACL – Division II
Granemore v Silverbridge (Off)
St Peter's 1-8; Killeavey 2-16

ACL – Division III
Clonmore 1-8; An Port Mor 2-11
Collegeland 0-8; Tullysaran 2-6

ACL – Division IV
Forkhill 2-10; Eire Og 1-11
Mullaghbrack 1-7; Dorsey Emmett's 0-12

Saturday 30 June

ACL – Division I
Culloville 1-14; Dromintee 0-7
Crossmaglen 1-13; Whitecross 1-10

Sunday 1 July

ACL – Division I
Harps 1-10; Clan na Gael 0-11
Pearse Og 2-9; Mullaghbawn 0-13

ACL – Division II
Ballymacnab 1-11; Annaghmore 0-13
Carrickcruppen 0-9; St Patrick's 0-11
Clann Eireann 1-12; Wolfe Tones 1-8
St Michael's 1-14; Keady 0-10

ACL – Division III
Clady beat Ballyhegan
Clonmore 1-17; Middletown 0-8
St Paul's 1-8; Madden 0-10
Crossmaglen II v Sarsfields (Off)

ACL – Division IV
Corrinshego lost to Belleek
Grange v Derrynoose (Off)
Forkhill 1-12; Dorsey Emmett's 4-7

ARMAGH ACL TABLES - 2007

Division I
P W D L Pts
Crossmaglen 10 9 0 1 18
Pearse Og 10 6 1 3 13
Mullaghbawn 11 5 2 4 12
Dromintee 10 5 1 4 11
Maghery 8 4 1 3 9
Whitecross 9 4 0 5 8
Culloville 9 3 1 5 7
Harps 10 3 1 6 7
Clan na Gael 8 2 2 4 6
Tir na nÓg 9 1 1 7 3

Division II
P W D L Pts
St Patrick's 9 9 0 0 18
Killeavey 11 9 0 2 18
Silverbridge 9 6 1 2 13
St Michael's 10 5 2 3 12
Carrickcruppen 7 5 0 2 10
Clann Eireann 7 4 0 3 8
Ballymacnab 11 4 0 7 8
Granemore 7 3 0 4 6
Keady 10 2 1 7 5
St Peter's 9 2 0 7 4
Annaghmore 10 2 0 8 4
Wolfe Tones 10 1 2 7 4

Division III
P W D L Pts
Madden 9 8 0 1 16
An Port Mor 10 8 0 2 16
Sarsfields 8 6 0 2 12
Collegeland 9 6 0 3 12
Lissummon 9 6 0 3 12
Tullysaran 11 4 2 5 10
Ballyhegan 9 4 0 5 8
St Paul's 9 3 1 5 7
Clonmore 11 3 0 8 6
Middletown 6 2 0 4 4
Clady 11 1 2 8 4
Crossmaglen II 8 1 1 6 3

Division IV
P W D L Pts
Belleek 9 7 0 2 14
Dorsey Emmett's 10 6 2 2 14
Grange 7 6 0 1 12
Eire Og 9 6 0 3 12
Shane O'Neill's 7 5 1 1 11
Derrynoose 8 5 0 3 10
Forkhill 10 5 0 5 10
Mullaghbrack 9 4 0 5 8
O'Hanlon's 9 2 1 6 5
Corrinshego 10 1 0 9 2
Phelim Brady's 10 0 0 10 0

illdecide

where do i start about the Clans, thats actually the best we have played in a month or two but we just could not convert the chances. I'm sure Harps will admitt that they were lucky that the clans had left their shooting boots in Lurgan. With bumpy suspended yesterday the free taking was passed to his cousin Paul who missed a few easy chances, Oldham missed a sitter as stated by Fcuksake and Marty Lavery had 2 good goal chances.

Jow Q took his gaol chance well, he ran about 30 meters and struck it hard and low to the keepers right, and before you's all start it was nothing to do with the ref he was poor for both sides blowing up for little to no contact. Gaa will soon be a non contact sport lads, anyway fair play to the Harps it certainly makes our game with the Og's on Friday night in Davitt an intersting one, it def is a must win game for the Clans......
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fcuksake

Clans V Ogs ;D

might even head to that game myself if the Harps have no game
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

David McKeown

Annaghmore will feel that they were unlucky to have lost by a point at fellow division 2 strugglers Ballymacnab this past weekend.  The game started brightly for the visitors with Gavin McGilly pointing within three minutes on his return from a hamstring injury.  Eoin McCormack then quickly tagged on a 14m free as Annaghmore got the better of the opening exchanges.  Playing with the wind, Ballymacnab then began to settle and scored the next two points to tie the game up after 10 minutes.  Seamie McConville put Annaghmore back in front before two quick fire Ballymacnab points helped them seize the initiative.  Darren Donnelly had Annaghmore back on level terms in the 18th minute before a ten minute lull in the action saw neither team able to score.  Seamie McConville seemed to give Annaghmore the half time lead with his 14m free right on the stroke of half time but this was not to be as Ballymacnab scored twice in injury time to lead 0-6 to 0-5 at the break.

The second half started brightly for Annaghmore as Eoin McCormack has the sides back on level terms within 20 seconds of the restart.  Further points from Gavin McGilly and Matthew McNiece saw Annaghmore open up a two point advantage for the first.  Ballymacnab did reduce the deficit to a point before Shane Smyth re-established the two point gap.  Despite Annaghmore's flurry of scores, Ballymacnab were winning the majority of the ball around the middle and but for the tenacity of the tackling from the Annaghmore full back line lead by Stevie McConville would have been well ahead.  This midfield superiority did start to tell however in the 10th minute of the second half as a clever attacking move saw Ballymacnab score the only goal of the match.  The home take quickly tagged on two points to open up the games first three point lead 1-9 to 0-9.  Martin Tennyson cut this gap to two points before Eoin McCormack's third score of the game cut the gap to the minimum.  Sensing the pressure Ballymacnab were able to respond with a score of their own before Shane Smyth was able to bring the game level going into injury time with two fine points.   Both sides had chances to win the game in injury time but it was the home side who displayed the greater composure in front of goal to record an important one point win on a score line of 1-11 to 0-13.  The last minute of the match was marred by what appeared to be a bad injury to one of the Ballymacnab defenders who divided bravely to prevent a score in a last second goal mouth scramble.  Na Pairsaigh Ennach Mor would like to wish him a speedy recovery from his injuries.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Blue is the colour

Culloville V Dromintee
Good performance by Culloville, close enough at half time Culloville up by 2 points i tink. Culloville took over in the 2nd half, and run up a good scoreline towards the end with Cathal O'Rourke getting a straight Red for an awful challenge with about 15min left. After that the game was over.

full back

Quote from: Blue is the colour on July 02, 2007, 11:19:47 AM
Culloville V Dromintee
Good performance by Culloville, close enough at half time Culloville up by 2 points i tink. Culloville took over in the 2nd half, and run up a good scoreline towards the end with Cathal O'Rourke getting a straight Red for an awful challenge with about 15min left. After that the game was over.

What did he do?

illdecide

Quote from: full back on July 02, 2007, 11:30:59 AM
Quote from: Blue is the colour on July 02, 2007, 11:19:47 AM
Culloville V Dromintee

What did he do?

He probably ate the poor guy (literally) :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: fcuksake on July 02, 2007, 09:45:19 AM
Clans V Ogs ;D

might even head to that game myself if the Harps have no game

i think the harps play cross  on thursday night in abbey park

Candyman

correct...
wot was the story with the boxing yesterday after your match???

el_cuervo_fc

It all started when one of the mullaghbawn forwards judased one our boys after the final whistle.  a free for all obviously followed.
at least there were no spectators involved. 

corn02

Illdecide, ate him? You are comedy gold.

Was a bad challenge alright, The Cullaville goal should not have stood as the Dromintee defender was clearly fouled but it would not have mattered the game was well over by then.