Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: Uladh on June 21, 2007, 02:48:29 PM

Have the clans ever considered a charm offensive towards referees?

Yes, it's called "Land Mines"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Armagh Exile

QuoteI forgot to mention that t**ker who whipped the lad out infront of the crowd and swung it round at the player who had been sent off. disgraceful there were a few men in the crowd looking to talk to that guy after the match, they had their we kids at the match and that baloon does that. The Whitecross management subed him shortly afterwards.

Did the referee or none of the officials see this alleged action happen?

pintsofguinness

What officials armagh exile?

I forgot to mention that t**ker who whipped the lad out infront of the crowd and swung it round at the player who had been sent off. disgraceful there were a few men in the crowd looking to talk to that guy after the match, they had their we kids at the match and that baloon does that. The Whitecross management subed him shortly afterwards.
He just lets himself and his club down with that behaviour.

What did the clanns player do that the ref thought he was going to hit him?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

diesel-smuggler

heard barry o'hagan played last night when he was serving suspension! any truth???

pints - liam campbell got his 12 week ban reduced to 4 weeks tonight by the hearings committee!

pintsofguinness

Quotepints - liam campbell got his 12 week ban reduced to 4 weeks tonight by the hearings committee!
Are you sure?  I hadn't even heard he got 12 weeks though I know that's what we were expecting.  4 weeks is probably fair enough no thanks to the ref who made all he could out of it.  It's still a blow to us but it could have been a lot worse!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

diesel-smuggler

100% sure! got cleaned at ascot this week but would nearly put the mortgage on this! haha

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 21, 2007, 08:36:58 PM
What officials armagh exile?

I forgot to mention that t**ker who whipped the lad out infront of the crowd and swung it round at the player who had been sent off. disgraceful there were a few men in the crowd looking to talk to that guy after the match, they had their we kids at the match and that baloon does that. The Whitecross management subed him shortly afterwards.
He just lets himself and his club down with that behaviour.

What did the clanns player do that the ref thought he was going to hit him?

Pints the player did march towards the ref (prob showing some anger on his face) but believe it or not there was contact between the pair and it was from the ref who actually pushed the player. The fact that he admitted to us after the game that he made a mistake says it all.

Diesel-smuggler don't know anything about BOH and suspensions, ive been on the same field as him for the last no of games and don't recall him getting sent off

diesel-smuggler

is there a full round of fixtures tonight?

High Catch

Yes, fixtures a couple of pages back.

illdecide

The ref for the Clans v Cross game is Paul Rath, who da hell is this guy and what club is he from??? I don't recognise the name!!

Armagh Exile

I assume that Colm McKinstry will keep him right.
I heard Big Colm never left the referee's side during the Clans and Whitecross game the other night.
Will the suspended Barry O'Hagan play on Sunday.  Heard he played against Whitecross after being reported by the referee for verbal abuse after the Clans v Mullabawn game on Friday night.

illdecide

Armagh Exile don't believe all you hear. And yes he did play against Whitecross and why wouldn't he, he was available for selection so he picked himself ;) :D

And in a way i do feel sorry for any man (even ref's) that gets puked by big mcKink ;) God help the man :D :D

laughinpaddy

Quote from: illdecide on June 22, 2007, 10:45:33 AM
The ref for the Clans v Cross game is Paul Rath, who da hell is this guy and what club is he from??? I don't recognise the name!!
Paul is a Harps club man not a bad ref, lets thing run a lot more than others, and always explains why a free was or was not given.  Better than most!
I ain't gettin on no plane!

winsamsoon

I didn't say whitecross were hard hitting i said south Armagh teams in general are renowned for being hallions on the field. From a north Armagh perspective anyway. The guy taking his langer out is actually a matter for the police but saying that they are a bunch of you know whats the matter will probably pass over like the sabbath. I take it that slevin reported BOH then if this man doesn't have a vendetta against BOH then i do not know . Two games and apparently two sendings off. speaks volumes to me.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

full back

Its the world against the Clans - how dare any referee send of a Clans man.
FFS lads, talk about having a complex