Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Because Clans really put up a good show in the County final last year.

full back

corn02

full back

illdecide is a bit fragile after the last few games

diesel-smuggler

t fearon and uladh thumping lumps out of one another!

i would actually pay money to see that!

corn02

QuoteThe Garvaghy Gaels will be there to do the double and send the O'Rourke clan into mourning. Have no fear

Have no fear? It is a league match mate.

illdecide

Quote from: full back on June 20, 2007, 02:59:02 PM
illdecide is a bit fragile after the last few games

You better believe it.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

The porty lads were not doing much talking about the Clans beating them by 26pts on Monday night in the minor match, but they were quick to point out a similar defeat to our U16 2 weeks ago. Maybe they forgot ::) ::)

Anyway we play Whitecross tonight and from what i hear we will be struggling to get a team out. WTF :-[ :-[ What is the world coming to

banjoz

maybe you forgot our U16's are in the championship final this week and we weren't allowed to use the five or six that make up our minor panel! but i can assure you if you play the way you did in the first half and before we had a man dismissed next week against Tullysaron you will follow the same path as your seniors!  :P

Armagh Exile

How did Clans do tonight in their game with Whitecross, or did it take place?

illdecide

Quote from: Armagh Exile on June 20, 2007, 10:52:07 PM
How did Clans do tonight in their game with Whitecross, or did it take place?

Whitecross won by 2pts, i think it was 0-12 to 0-14. another 2 men sent off last night WTF, although wait for this one lads this is a cracker. The referee sent of one of our players because he thought that the player was gonna hit him, (now he thought) the player didn't touch him in fact the referee actually pushed the player "what is that all about"?

I thought i was gonna win the Lotto last night but it didn't happen so i'm phoneing Camelot shortly looking my money anyway :D :D Can't wait for sundays game with Cross we only have 6 suspended players for that game, should be some craic!! :P :P

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Tigger was in contact with me earlier - he's doing the commentary on the Clans v Cross match on Sunday on 5 FM.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

diesel-smuggler

the referee was seamy faloon from killeavy, apparantly he was refereeing his first ever div.1 game!

he is only a new referee this year and probably had been thrown in at the deep end.

referees in their first year should only be allowed to referee underage games and then be assessed on a monthly basis maybe then moving onto div.4 football - not after 2 or 3 months thrown straight into div.1