Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DearyMe

Had fancied Cross myself - think i'm getting caught up in the media now, beginning to favour Galls!
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

pearseog

Quote from: DearyMe on October 27, 2011, 11:38:50 AM
Had fancied Cross myself - think i'm getting caught up in the media now, beginning to favour Galls!

How good do you think Cross are? Take that multiply by about 100 and thats how good they are!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: pearseog on October 27, 2011, 05:10:13 PM

How good do you think Cross are? Take that multiply by about 100 and thats how good they are!

:D

Severe lack of interest in all levels of teams playing in the Ulster.  No one interested how our county champs will do?

Throw ball

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 27, 2011, 06:31:05 PM
Quote from: pearseog on October 27, 2011, 05:10:13 PM

:D

Severe lack of interest in all levels of teams playing in the Ulster.  No one interested how our county champs will do?

It just gets too bring when it is Cross! ;D

On a serious note I hope Cross wipe the flour with St Galls. They are doing far too much crying for my liking and I personally think letting it be known in the media that they have objected to the referee is very poor form. If I was him - or any referee taking his place - I would give St. Galls nothing on Sunday. I read a number of reports on last years match and they say St. Galls greatest fault was trying to match Cross physically. It appears that some of them are blaming Joe McQuillan for them getting beat. We all know that Cross are no angels but they are nowhere near as bad as they used to be. ;D

From a County point of view it may not do any harm for Cross to get beat. Then we may get players like Morgan and McKenna getting some game time for the county before the championship. Still Cross won't care.

Best of luck Cross. Also best of luck Cullaville and Eire Og. I think I will give the Athletic grounds a visit on Sunday.

armaghniac

QuoteAlso best of luck Cullaville and Eire Og. I think I will give the Athletic grounds a visit on Sunday.

its a pity that Cullaville is on at the same time as the Casement game.

Ladbrokes have lots of odds for the Cross game. If you fancy Rangers chances then 3/2 for Cross half time and full time might be of interest, or nearly evens for Cross -1.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Those are two great bets.

Should Cross win the toss and play with the wind then it would be cast iron bet. Though they need to win the toss, Cross are a great second half team, i think it will be more than minus 1 also.

Be a shame to miss Throw Ball
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Throw ball

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 27, 2011, 11:21:39 PM
Those are two great bets.

Should Cross win the toss and play with the wind then it would be cast iron bet. Though they need to win the toss, Cross are a great second half team, i think it will be more than minus 1 also.

Be a shame to miss Throw Ball

Probably right but the problem is at my age the eyesight isn't good enough, and I am not quick enough, to catch all the off the ball stuff! :D

JUst retired

I will be stewarding on Sunday in Armagh Throwball, I will watch out for you and look after your old and infirm body. ;D

crossfire

Best of luck to Culloville and Eire Og in their Ulster Championship games tomorrow.

Onion Bag

Good luck to all our county representitives today
Senior - Crossmaglen
Intermediate - Culloville
Junior - Eire og

Make sure we get the treble
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

brokencrossbar1

Good luck to the 3 Armagh teams this weekend. Its a shame that PK and Johnny are not fit but I think the squad is strong enough. It would be some achievement to have all 3 in Ulster finals in one season!  Here's hoping!

screenexile

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 11, 2011, 10:44:03 AM
Good luck to the 3 Armagh teams this weekend. Its a shame that PK and Johnny are not fit but I think the squad is strong enough. It would be some achievement to have all 3 in Ulster finals in one season!  Here's hoping!

Good to see you're still towing the party line after being away so long bc1 . . . you're a credit!!

Applesisapples

I'm surprised there's been no comment on Down poaching Conor Gough.

illdecide

Good luck to the Armagh clubs this weekend
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: screenexile on November 11, 2011, 10:54:55 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 11, 2011, 10:44:03 AM

Good to see you're still towing the party line after being away so long bc1 . . . you're a credit!!

To paraphrase Gerry, I never went away ye know :D  But really we'll see who is playing Sunday and then you'll see if I was towing the party line and you can throw it in my face then!