Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diesel-smuggler

dissapointed as i feel there is double-standards going on at the minute!

kernan refused carrickcruppen the use to play paul keenan on tueday night against silverbridge
then allowed miceal o'rourke, paul duffy, charlie vernon, peadar toal, stefan forker and james lavery to play club football last night!

that's not fair?

pintsofguinness

That's a bit strange alright. 

Quotedissapointed as i feel there is double-standards going on at the minute!
Just at the minute?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Spiritof98 on June 16, 2007, 09:03:06 AM
...hit the winner which was clearly over the post which is wide in the rule book.

Charlie Vernon absolutely immense at CHB again for the Harps

Check the rule book again there Spirit...nearly sure that if a ball goes over the top of the post then it's a point!!!

Would you strat Charlie Vernon at centre back for the county?? - Sounds like he doesn't have a regular position for the club!?

Uladh

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on June 16, 2007, 02:05:01 PM
dissapointed as i feel there is double-standards going on at the minute!

kernan refused carrickcruppen the use to play paul keenan on tueday night against silverbridge
then allowed miceal o'rourke, paul duffy, charlie vernon, peadar toal, stefan forker and james lavery to play club football last night!

that's not fair?

Probably feels there's a chance those boys might be used and wants to keep them match sharp ard mhacha abu...

pintsofguinness

That doesnt make much sense uladh.

fcuksake

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on June 16, 2007, 02:47:02 PM
Quote from: Spiritof98 on June 16, 2007, 09:03:06 AM
...hit the winner which was clearly over the post which is wide in the rule book.

Charlie Vernon absolutely immense at CHB again for the Harps

Check the rule book again there Spirit...nearly sure that if a ball goes over the top of the post then it's a point!!!

Would you strat Charlie Vernon at centre back for the county?? - Sounds like he doesn't have a regular position for the club!?

Vernon lined out at CHB because Collie Holmes wasnt allowed to play
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

diesel-smuggler

p.j for the second time im not ard mhacha abu! i know who he is and i have since found out the reason why paul keenan was not allowed to play for us on tuesday night as our secretary has been in contact with joe kernan about it!

so you can stick to being as arsehole that i said you where about 10 pages back! you dickhead!

Armagh Exile

Anyone know the final score in the JFC game between Mullabrack and Dorsey which took place this evening at Whitecross?

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Armagh minors got stuffed in Clones

Result:

Tyrone 2-12 Armagh 0-08
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

ard mhaca abu

uladh u really are one top class w**ker arent u!

pintsofguinness

Poor oul uladh's getting an awful hammering all week. 

Anyways, what does Tryone's thrashing of Donegal say about armagh?   :-\

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Take Your Points on June 17, 2007, 04:49:10 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 17, 2007, 04:10:20 PM
Poor oul uladh's getting an awful hammering all week. 

Anyways, what does Tryone's thrashing of Donegal say about armagh?   :-\

Same situation as last year with Tyrone and Derry.  Donegal were determined to break the Armagh hoodoo, they did everything to bring the game back home when it made no sense for the Ulster Council in terms of safety or finance.  They wound themselves up for their biggest game and managed to be handed it by Hearty.  Then they couldn't reach the same level of intensity against Tyrone.  They were unable to pressurise Tyrone or even tackle.

Agreed TYP - does that mean that Fermanagh, one point losers to Tyrone, would give us a hammering? I don't think so! That said, Donegal were absolutley brutal and they made Tyrone look very good. All Donegal's old failings came back in spades to haunt them. Tyrone will be talked up after this - an ideal situation for Derry who I would expect to beat Monaghan.

Uladh

Abu registered this diesel name a couple of weeks back to support himself when he was getting very annonyed (wonder why  ???) in a debate where i said i didn't rate paul keenan. they're the same person. once again a lttle paul keenan jibe brings tweedle dum and tweedle dee bounding over the horizon together.

at the last time it was abu who reckoned i was pj and this time its diesel... he must have forgotten to maintain that end of the charade!

diesel-smuggler

uladh my parents brought me up well and encouraged me to do well at school where i learn't how to READ!

abu commented about you being p.j so that is where i found out who you are! abu is right though you do talk the greatest load of w**k ever, remember our dinner dance last year where you represented the armagh ladies committee and you put us all to sleep with your boring speech!

oh by the way you looked well in clones today with your wee armagh headband draped over your shoulder! how sweet

ziggysego

Spotted Tony. After all his talk of cheering on the Armagh minors, he arrived late missing the first half.
Testing Accessibility