Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 16, 2011, 04:36:28 PM
Half time
Cross 0-12
Nab 0-1

Hmmmm, thank God I stayed at home! Is there a strong wind or something?

ogshead

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 16, 2011, 04:36:28 PM
Half time
Cross 0-12
Nab 0-1

That's the last we'll hear of maroon1 then... I am disappointed for them though. Pity they couldn't have put up a better show of it.

Onion Bag

Cross had whatever wind there is in the 1st half,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Milltown Row2

Were they all out on the lash?? f**king waste of journey for our management team that's for sure, nearly headed down myself FFS
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ogshead

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 16, 2011, 04:40:09 PM
Cross had whatever wind there is in the 1st half,

Probably doesn't matter now...

el_cuervo_fc

Cross missed a penalty as well and missed two other goal chances. The Ballymacnab keeper pulled off three great saves.

Oraisteach

Who won the minor final?  Wish I'd been there for that one?

ogshead

Quote from: Oraisteach on October 16, 2011, 04:55:22 PM
Who won the minor final?  Wish I'd been there for that one?

Harps won

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 16, 2011, 04:57:23 PM
Cross 1-17
Nab 0-2

Wow 18 points at the moment - has to be the largest losing margin in a senior final?
O'Neills Therapist

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 16, 2011, 04:59:25 PM
FFs give them the ball ;D

No good to us. Set up nicely for your boys in 2 weeks.

rattle-the-net

Hope the defeat isnt to bad on the Nab... can really have a bad effect on a club and knock them back!

One thing that wouldnt have helped is that the Nab had possibly one of the handiest draws to get to a final in years, bye in the first round, clan na gael in the QF, then the only real test was Granmore (and IMO there are better Cship teams in the county Ogs, St Pats, Dromintee to name a few)

Now that is not their fault!!!!! they can only play who is in front off them.

What im really getting at is that there wouldnt have been enough tight games in there too build up real momentum!

Milltown Row2

Ogs would have given ya's a better game, but sure we've done fcuk all for 5 weeks, think I'll take some of that 2/1 Paddy Power are offering on ya's ;)