Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossfire

Jaysus, look what i have started. ;D

Armagh CĂșchulainns

the thread got kickstarted again - Spirit said it was too quiet recently - calm before the 'storm'!
Its all about the Hurling.

pearseog

was in sean grahams yesterday and asked for odds for ballymacnab just out of interest. they are 6/1. to be honest i would be looking more than 6/1 to back them

Milltown Row2

Cross by 4, I'd say you'll get a handicap bet the day before the game, Cross minus 5
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Reports on the Armagh forum suggest that a McEntee has brought a county title to a Crossmaglen address, a definite managerial blessing. Well done and hopefully the guys at the other end of the Cullaville Road will do likewise.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

crossfire

Quote from: Maroon1 on September 29, 2011, 11:35:52 PM
Oh poor AG, u mean the self proclaimed king of the parish, so why did they not bring him on, shitty pants  time or maybe he was injured aswell;-)u really are one pathetic loser and pretty stupid aswell, nab not beat u losers in granemore last year? Ok u beat us 3 on the trot whoppy do but guess what u losers have lost 3 county semi-finals on the trot, I rest my case, granemore just don't have what it takes!! The nab r a championship team, we beat u in the biggest game of all..yerrooo;-) so please stick ur league points, all 4 of them, where the sun don't shine!! Ballymacnab for the Armagh senior final, granemore and the hare for Micky mouse!! Enjoy the rest of ur year supporting us!!;-)

Who is king of the parish. Was the title decided by a bare knuckle fight. ;D

Maroon1

def not, he couldnt beat eggs!! ;-)

Armaghgael

Quote from: Maroon1 on October 04, 2011, 03:55:36 PM
def not, he couldnt beat eggs!! ;-)

But if it was declared on a fight we would still win :P :P :P :P :P :P
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

Maroon1

What drugs are u on AG? I hope u dont fight like the way u play football you bundle of assbandits, only thing ulot would be swinging would be your handbags  ;D :D :P :P

Armaghgael

Quote from: Maroon1 on October 04, 2011, 05:39:02 PM
What drugs are u on AG? I hope u dont fight like the way u play football you bundle of assbandits, only thing ulot would be swinging would be your handbags  ;D :D :P :P

Would ye quit :D :D :D

Were well able to handle ourselfs :P

Maroon1

Anybody hear the one about a pathetic granemore footballer and his even more pathetic uncle who live smack bang in the heart of Ballymacnab right below the football field who were caught taking down a nab flag that was flying...quite sad i know!!
f**k off back to granemore  you share of horrible wankers

Armaghgael

Quote from: Maroon1 on October 05, 2011, 04:13:15 PM
Anybody hear the one about a pathetic granemore footballer and his even more pathetic uncle who live smack bang in the heart of Ballymacnab right below the football field who were caught taking down a nab flag that was flying...quite sad i know!!
f**k off back to granemore  you share of horrible w**kers

No call for that its only a flag Ffs and also their was no need to reveal any names!

ogshead

Quote from: Maroon1 on October 05, 2011, 04:13:15 PM
f**k off back to granemore  you share of horrible w**kers

Maroon1... you only set this account up in the last week and your making a right arse out of yourself

Maroon1

Ogshead did I ask for your opinion, u would not alot about arseholes!

ogshead

Quote from: Maroon1 on October 05, 2011, 07:01:38 PM
Ogshead did I ask for your opinion, u would not alot about arseholes!

I'm just saying... you came on last week defending your club and now this week your dragging it's name through the mud with those comments. If anyone from your committee seen those comments they would be asking you to remove them. Yes, your in a county final in a week and half time but show a bit more class