Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossfire

Quote from: Armaghgael on September 28, 2011, 09:56:28 PM
Quote from: downtown on September 28, 2011, 08:00:02 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on September 27, 2011, 09:00:51 AM
Quote from: crossfire on September 27, 2011, 12:34:08 AM
I didn't get to the 'Nab game on saturday night but based on the final score it looks as if Granemore fielded their second team again. :D ;D

Granemore were at full strength

Who were granemore missing then?? Lets get the excuses out of the road now!

Shane Rafferty, Barry Toner, Kieran Toner was injured and he still won midfield, Darran Carr, Rory McCelland and Kieran Doyle.
Use boys need to think of new chants for the Cross game. F**king tramps!

Use boys need to learn how to spell. :)

crossfire

I didn't get to the 'Nab game on saturday night but based on the final score it looks as if Granemore fielded their second team again. :D ;D

Shane Rafferty, Barry Toner, Kieran Toner was injured and he still won midfield, Darran Carr, Rory McCelland and Kieran Doyle.
Explain !!

crossfire

Explain.!!

Armaghgael

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on September 28, 2011, 11:53:54 PM

Not agin the nab

Theirs a lot you don't know
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

Armaghgael

Quote from: crossfire on September 29, 2011, 11:38:34 AM

Explain.!!

They thought they would be funny after the game and started singing "Easy" etc. Even Cross fans don't do that no offence

Sandy Hill

Quote from: Armaghgael on September 29, 2011, 04:14:06 PM

Explain.!!

They thought they would be funny after the game and started singing "Easy" etc. Even Cross fans don't do that no offence

I heard this and I must say I was surprised and disappointed.
"Stercus accidit"

Armagh CĂșchulainns

Quote from: Armaghgael on September 29, 2011, 04:14:06 PM

Explain.!!

Jaysus, if thats all that was shouted
Its all about the Hurling.

Onion Bag

Armagh Gael ffs keep ur hair on, there was a bunch of children shouting. can't believe the excuses have started, missing this one and that one. The nab were missing a few players as well.
Hardly warrants calling people tramps
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Armaghgael

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 29, 2011, 08:29:47 PM
Armagh Gael ffs keep ur hair on, there was a bunch of children shouting. can't believe the excuses have started, missing this one and that one. The nab were missing a few players as well.
Hardly warrants calling people tramps

Can you explain the supporters that waited until Granemore were walking off and lent over the tunnel and some players tramps? Suppose that was children?

Onion Bag

Don't flatter urself AG, noone was waiting on granemore walking off the field, everyone was waiting on the nab players coming off. what a bundle of sore losers, yapping about the crowd shouting and players missing, I've heard it all now!

Armaghgael

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 29, 2011, 09:35:46 PM
Don't flatter urself AG, noone was waiting on granemore walking off the field, everyone was waiting on the nab players coming off. what a bundle of sore losers, yapping about the crowd shouting and players missing, I've heard it all now!
So some players are lien now?? ::) ::)

Onion Bag

AG, the nab players were in a huddle in the middle of the field and everyone waited for them to break and come towards the stand to head for the changing rooms (which is under the stand, through the tunnel) noone waited for the granemore players, everyone was waiting on the nab players. So dry ur eyes and move on. talk about sore losers!

Armaghgael

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 29, 2011, 09:49:54 PM
AG, the nab players were in a huddle in the middle of the field and everyone waited for them to break and come towards the stand to head for the changing rooms (which is under the stand, through the tunnel) noone waited for the granemore players, everyone was waiting on the nab players. So dry ur eyes and move on. talk about sore losers!

They may have been waiting for the Nab players but some uncalled for words were directed at players leaving the pitch

Maroon1

Hi AG dry your eyes, people in the nab have been slatted by gramemore supporters and players  ever since the 2 league  defeats, what about "7 heaven" in the observer the week after game in the nab, u hypocrite!! At the end of the day the only problem that u have is that u and all your other supporters and players thought u were in a county final, u didn't even have to worry about the nab but how badly u were mistaken! U were beaten by the better team and don't even try to make excuses about players missing and injured, the nab also had men injured and players in different countries more men missing than u boys so do yourself a big favor and stop moaning and just admit that u aren't good enough!! Good lad

Onion Bag

Not sure how many was at the game AG but if someone said something to one of the players, big deal, it's hardly cause to tar all the supporters with the 'tramps' brush
I have heard plenty of abuse from granemore supporters, management and mentors over the years. It was never anything that I lost any sleep over and espeically wouldn't be banging on about it a week later.