Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on September 26, 2011, 12:39:19 PM
Heard very sad news today that the former Armagh stalwart and former player and manager of my own club Kieran McGurk died suddenly! The General was a legend! Sympathy to all his family!!!

That's dreadful, he wouldn't have been too old.  A true great in Armagh football and the master penalty taker.  RIP

ogshead

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 26, 2011, 12:49:35 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on September 26, 2011, 12:39:19 PM
Heard very sad news today that the former Armagh stalwart and former player and manager of my own club Kieran McGurk died suddenly! The General was a legend! Sympathy to all his family!!!

That's dreadful, he wouldn't have been too old.  A true great in Armagh football and the master penalty taker.  RIP

Ah no... that's sad to hear. Some footballer... them penalties were top drawer. RIP

twotwocharlie

very sad news about Kieran McGurk.
may he rest in peace

crossfire

crossfire

I didn't get to the 'Nab game on saturday night but based on the final score it looks as if Granemore fielded their second team again. :D ;D

Onion Bag

Quote from: crossfire on September 27, 2011, 12:34:08 AM
I didn't get to the 'Nab game on saturday night but based on the final score it looks as if Granemore fielded their second team again. :D ;D

Granemore were at full strength
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

regal

Does anyone know if Ronan Clarke was involved against Cross, was he a sub or did he do the warm up??

Armaghgael

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 27, 2011, 09:00:51 AM

They weren't
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

Cold tea

Quote from: regal on September 28, 2011, 11:23:12 AM
Does anyone know if Ronan Clarke was involved against Cross, was he a sub or did he do the warm up??

Doubt Ronan will play again, pity - great talent.

downtown

Who were granemore missing then?? Lets get the excuses out of the road now!

Onion Bag

Quote from: Armaghgael on September 28, 2011, 04:56:26 PM

They weren't

Who was missing?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

crossfire

Lads i was only joking.

Granemore sent their seconds to Cross for a league game two weeks before the Nab game and it looks as if it backfired on them.

Armaghgael

Quote from: crossfire on September 28, 2011, 09:01:13 PM

Lads i was only joking.

Granemore sent their seconds to Cross for a league game two weeks before the Nab game and it looks as if it backfired on them.

Your a tool!

It was a week before the Maghery game keep up!!

Armaghgael

Quote from: downtown on September 28, 2011, 08:00:02 PM

Shane Rafferty, Barry Toner, Kieran Toner was injured and he still won midfield, Darran Carr, Rory McCelland and Kieran Doyle.
Use boys need to think of new chants for the Cross game. F**king tramps!

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: Armaghgael on September 28, 2011, 09:56:28 PM
Quote from: downtown on September 28, 2011, 08:00:02 PM

Shane Rafferty, Barry Toner, Kieran Toner was injured and he still won midfield, Darran Carr, Rory McCelland and Kieran Doyle.
Use boys need to think of new chants for the Cross game. F**king tramps!

Not agin the nab