Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Cold tea

Any dates / venues for the semis?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: OverThePostsAWide on September 05, 2011, 01:09:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 02, 2011, 09:33:24 PM
That's a serious kicking!! scored as many goals as Harps. Cross looking unstoppable again

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 02, 2011, 11:37:55 PM
Ulster Champions again I'd say. Great team and they lay down the marker for the rest

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good one Milltown Row. Aye, Cross will buy into that alright ;)

Did somebody leave the lid off your marker and let it dry up after Moneyglass (+22) and St Brigid's (+10)?  ::)

Whats changed in the year? Cross hammered us last year and seemed to be getting better. If we are lucky enough to beat Lamhs and play Cross at Casement i don't think there would be a major advantage.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 06, 2011, 12:38:48 PM
That's a serious kicking!! scored as many goals as Harps. Cross looking unstoppable again

Ulster Champions again I'd say. Great team and they lay down the marker for the rest

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Did somebody leave the lid off your marker and let it dry up after Moneyglass (+22) and St Brigid's (+10)?  ::)

Whats changed in the year? Cross hammered us last year and seemed to be getting better. If we are lucky enough to beat Lamhs and play Cross at Casement i don't think there would be a major advantage.

A bit early for the cute hoorism is it not, even I wouldn't start this early ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 06, 2011, 01:06:57 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Aye I suppose, but strike early I say (when the refs not looking of course ;)) But really it's what a lot of people are saying in fairness. and what the bookies predict.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 06, 2011, 01:13:01 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 06, 2011, 01:06:57 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Aye I suppose, but strike early I say (when the refs not looking of course ;)) But really it's what a lot of people are saying in fairness. and what the bookies predict.

Bookies, smookies, still have to beat the Ogs and that will not be easy and then beat the winners of teh Nab and Granemore who will have nothing to lose.  2 tough games for us yet so I'll keep my money where it is.

crossfire

Division 1 ACL

Cross 2-13 Culloville 2-9.

armaghniac

QuoteCross 2-13 Culloville 2-9.

Nice to see the neighbours giving yez a competitive game.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

crossfire

They always do.

They were the only team to beat us in league or championship in 2010 and they dont let us forget it. :)

Onion Bag

Quote from: crossfire on September 07, 2011, 11:59:58 AM
They always do.

They were the only team to beat us in league or championship in 2010 and they dont let us forget it. :)

Thats is Tony and John scratching each others backs ;)

Onion Bag

Armagh SFC Semi Finals Dates and Times Morgan Athletic grounds, Armagh

Sat 24-09-11

Ballymacnab v Granemore @ 7pm

Sun 25-09-11

Crossmaglen v Pearse Ogs @ 6pm

pearseog

pity its not a double header. would have been a great opportunity to draw a massive crowd to the Athletic Grounds for these 2 matches.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: pearseog on September 08, 2011, 06:09:05 PM
pity its not a double header. would have been a great opportunity to draw a massive crowd to the Athletic Grounds for these 2 matches.

Aye but only one admission fee  ::)

The amount of Championship matches that have taken place at the Athletic Grounds this year is completely ridiculous. Am I right in thinking that every match bar the Granemore v Newtown tie has been at HQ. Why is the Morgan Athletic Grounds the only venue deemed suitable to host matches? Or have I just answered my own question?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Onion Bag

They have to get it paid for some time, they will want every game going

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on September 08, 2011, 06:49:54 PM
The amount of Championship matches that have taken place at the Athletic Grounds this year is completely ridiculous. Am I right in thinking that every match bar the Granemore v Newtown tie has been at HQ. Why is the Morgan Athletic Grounds the only venue deemed suitable to host matches? Or have I just answered my own question?

FFS we cried looking the Athletic Grounds completed for years.