thebandit

Back Culloville for a massive upset v Cross

Candyman

Quote from: thebandit on June 12, 2007, 10:52:20 AM
Back Culloville for a massive upset v Cross
why do ye think that bandit??? ???

Six Inch Nail

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 11, 2007, 05:49:16 PM
six inch nail, its incredibale, you type just like you talk!

Pints, what exactly do you mean?  Besides, one has to keep up certain standards, doesn't one?

Corn I was talking about the incident you mentioned, I suppose you could argue that there wasn't alot of malice, but it was fairly high.  You're right about the match, it was shit, I'm sure from a Dromintee point of view the start was good viewing (and even from a netural's point of view), however the remaining 40 minutes were brutal.  I'm not going to get into a row with you about Martin O'Rourke, but he is a nasty bit of work and draws players out to the last.  He is constantly looking to wind players up, take the incident in the second half when the Newtown midfielder give him abit of a clip on the ground disguised as a tackle.  O'Rourke got up after he got abit of treatment and followed the player the whole way into the full forward line mouthing.  The Newtown player was already booked and O'Rourke was trying to get a rise from the player and a red card, don't like him.

I agree with you about refs not having the balls to do the right thing just because someone is on a card already.

As for Orchard County.  A great website, but most of the posters on it probably weren't even around to remember Armagh winning the All Ireland in 2002!
Silverbridge Harps GAC, Co. Armagh

full back

Heard Wolfe Tones won although no idea of score

As regards Orchard County.com, great website for fixtures, results etc, but as POG said the posters on it are a joke. It is like a primary/secondary school class talking to each other. One of the gems  on it this week is Orchard County Virtual Blind Dates ::)

illdecide

F***ing beat by Porty again (B championship semi final), what is going on with the clans. Ref sent our best player of after 15 seconds :'( :'(
Dunno where T Fearon got that about P Oldham, you must have the wrong guy. Probably the softest player we have :D (and i'm not joking) :D :D Oldham dirty :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Aghdavoyle

Better Display from Dromintee in the first half this week when they went at Newtown. Dyas, Aidan and Shannon showed what they can do when they attack but the lads are very frustrating whenever they don't do this. The game was over a half time and dromintee never did a stroke in the second period. the three lads above never left their own 50 and it was very hard to watch. cross would have gone on and won by 15 points and maybe thats the difference in the two teams.

gander

pintsofguinness

six inch as i read  about your third post on this board your face popped into my head and i could see you saying every word. and you've confirmed since then that you are that person. unreal. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

T Fearon

ANy time I see Clans play, and its rare enough I would confess, big Oldham seems to be squaring for a fight. Thats why I reckon hime to be dirty.

It is now official! Black Portydown is now the Gaelic Capital of a N Armagh, ruling Lurgan ;D

Six Inch Nail

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 12, 2007, 12:28:36 PM
six inch as i read  about your third post on this board your face popped into my head and i could see you saying every word. and you've confirmed since then that you are that person. unreal. 

Am I that obvious Pints?  Well aren't you the real Sherlock Holmes.  You're proving to be abit more elusive though, although I'd be quite sure that I put the Pints theory to you a couple of times and you denied it, just like St. Peter, except that you're denying yourself ;).
Silverbridge Harps GAC, Co. Armagh

Tir na nÓg

QuoteF***ing beat by Porty again

Better start getting used to it  :P ;D :P ;D

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: T Fearon on June 12, 2007, 12:45:07 PM
ANy time I see Clans play, and its rare enough I would confess, big Oldham seems to be squaring for a fight. Thats why I reckon hime to be dirty.

He'd be a stand up with the chest out merchant making shapes but wouldn't actually fight. i wouldn't consider him dirty either.

illdecide

It is now official! Black Portydown is now the Gaelic Capital of a N Armagh, ruling Lurgan ;D

Right young Fearon i'm gonna tell you a short story. Once upon a time there was a team from the outskirts of Lurgan who actually beat Clan na Gael in a north Armagh cup match. they banged on the walls of the changing rooms and sang like larks "Who's the Daddy of North Armagh" was their tune. Now 2 years later they are relegated and couldn't score with your wife (only joking) but you get my drift.

so the moral of the story is Clan na Gael have tradition and will bounce back, one win in a senior championship game does not make you the Daddy. and as for North Armagh we don't even think along them lines, our aim is to be the best in Armagh (although Cross would need nuked for that to happen). thats the difference with teams that have tradition such as Clans and Harps etc.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Quote from: illdecide on June 12, 2007, 01:21:41 PM

Right young Fearon i'm gonna tell you a short story. Once upon a time there was a team from the outskirts of Lurgan who actually beat Clan na Gael in a north Armagh cup match. they banged on the walls of the changing rooms and sang like larks "Who's the Daddy of North Armagh" was their tune. Now 2 years later they are relegated and couldn't score with your wife (only joking) but you get my drift.

so the moral of the story is Clan na Gael have tradition and will bounce back, one win in a senior championship game does not make you the Daddy. and as for North Armagh we don't even think along them lines, our aim is to be the best in Armagh (although Cross would need nuked for that to happen). thats the difference with teams that have tradition such as Clans and Harps etc.

Careful illdecide, any more of that & the big man might up sticks and leave ;)

Any team worth their salt doesnt want to be called the best team in a certain area of Armagh.

Goats Do Shave

To be fair though...have the Clans anything coming through??

Clans best players all seem to be well into their thirties!!

- I know Portydown is fairly young outfit...on the otherhand!