Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

The bridge weren't playing last night, we've newtown on sunday.  You're awful interested  in us charlie.

A few random points...
Division Two Result
Ballymacnab 1-7
Granemore 1-10
Ballymacnab have to be the worst team in the division!

Tir na Nog look like they'll have a lot of trouble staying up.  Would our tir na nog posters not think that a few wins in the league would have been better than a championship win their doing so much bleating about? 
The bridge would have been in a similar postion plenty of times...I would have always taken a league win.

Some of you harps posters are great craic, we woudlnt see you if yous lose. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

twotwocharlie

just curious pints just curious.

twotwocharlie

some of you bridge posers are great craic

corn02

Say Nothin was Chucky Morris number 7? If so he did cover alot of ground.

A bit dissapointing to see the two Harps selectors running on and hitting players in that scuffle.

winsamsoon

twocharlies if it is a mans game ya dick then you should be allowed to tackle.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

Clans and Cross game off on sunday btw.

twotwocharlie

winsamsoon i have just opened my window and i can hear you north armagh wankers whinging from here .get a f**king life .the world doesn't revolve around lurgan.

say nothin

corn

Number 7 was Marty McCoy, Number 5 was Morris

I'm not going to start arguing with you about the scuffle, i seen how long the Portadown and Dromintee row dragged on... ::)

you know which team started the row ::), you know who hit the Harps manager ::)...

so its ok for a player to hit a manager (from behind), but if he retaliates its a crime ::) ::) In fact, only he and the other member of the Harps management were sent off, none of your players even got a yellow.

::) ::)

Aghdavoyle

you win... we can't handle that many emoticons in one post

say nothin

we...?????????

all 2 of Dromintee posters on the board..

Broadband will reach the sticks shortly :D

Armagh Exile

Apparently Clans are unable to field a team for todays game with Crossmaglen.
Crossmaglen will now get the points.
What's happening at the once proud Francis Street club?

pintsofguinness

Clann Eireann V Cruppen was called off on Friday night, second time that was called off too exile!
Clann Eireann havent played in the league since the 20th of May (4 games called off)!  What's going on there? 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

winsamsoon

charlie you are well named on this board, you are indeed a charlie. You put me up a quote were i said the world revolves around North Armagh.  (you may be searching for some time)I am an Armagh man i try not to think in terms of North, South and mid. I don't know where you are from but i hope them windows are electric because you would probably be the type that couldn't use conventional ones.

winsamsoon

The Clans would have had a team to pay Cross on sunday but we prefered to try and get it off.  we would be a little bit stronger when we get some men back from suspensions. Cross will not be getting the points for the game as they agreed to call it off. So it will be played later in the season. Rumour has it that there was a scuffle at the Harps dromintee game. Two Harps  managers sent off, punches thrown and no yellow cards shown. Someone please tell me that this isn't double standards  :D ;)

fcuksake

who was the Harps Umpire at the scoreboard end on Fri night
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.