Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Not much to be said Ross. It is very much the calm before the storm. We could get trounced, and I could be seeing this post quoted and edited in a couple of hours. Or, we could play to our potential and actually win this game and tie in the nou camp. I think deep down a lot of Arsenal fans may be very positive about tonight.

ross4life

Near full strength team named v Barca with a makeshift back four

I fancied Arse to go through if they had a lead going into Camp Nou so i won't change my mind now! i think Barca will win tonight but Arse will win the tie.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

paco

laoislad

Good to see Rafa working for Sky,at least he knows what he his talking about when discussing winning in the Nou Camp with a English club.
Hope Barca win.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Quote from: laoislad on March 08, 2011, 07:06:50 PM
Good to see Rafa working for Sky,at least he knows what he his talking about when discussing winning in the Nou Camp with a English club.
Hope Barca win.

A spanish man calling it "Nou Camp" are you sure RLL?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

thejuice

You can watch it here for free.

http://www.esport3.cat/directes/especials/

You can find english radio commentary if your Catalan is a bit rusty.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ONeill

I just want Arsenal to come through this without injury. To get through the tie is a bonus. Not bullshitting either and maybe not sentiments shared by Arsenal fans. Very calm about this to the point of almost apathy.

It'd be great to score. I can see 4-1, 3-0, or 3-1 Barca.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Big Puff

Really looking forward to this game tonight. Should be taped and showed to kids on how to play soccer.

Milltown Row2

I've went for a 3-1 win for Barca (sorry O'Neill) if there's any consolation I'm rubbish at picking bets this last while.

3-1 Villa to score first
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Quote from: Big Puff on March 08, 2011, 07:31:39 PM
Really looking forward to this game tonight. Should be taped and showed to kids on how to play soccer.

Wenger taped it last season & showed it to his kids, he'll be hoping they learned something from watching it & not men against boys again tonight.

Boycey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 08, 2011, 07:19:28 PM
They are 6/1

They are 9.4 on Betfair, ridiculous price. Ive had a few quid on.

ONeill

How fit are Fabregas and Van Persie? We'll know after 10 mins.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Be some craic in the stadium for this match!!  Arsenal doing alright after 5 minutes, 85v to go