Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anportmorforjfc

Van Persie is having a complete stinker!

ONeill

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on February 16, 2011, 08:58:37 PM
Van Persie is having a complete stinker!

Yep, though still getting into good positions.

Can see Arshavin and Bender on soon.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

GalwayBayBoy

Lucky for Arsenal that Messi couldn't finish his dinner tonight or the tie would be over by now.

ONeill

Absolutely love Barca's attitude - when they lose possession, they take it personally and set about the opposition like demons. Serious energy.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AZOffaly

Quote from: ONeill on February 16, 2011, 09:12:19 PM
Absolutely love Barca's attitude - when they lose possession, they take it personally and set about the opposition like demons. Serious energy.

Was just about to post that myself O'Neill. The great teams understand that you have to work hard to get the ball back, and then you try to let your own quality come to the fore. I think Arsenal are happy to let the ball come back to them because they are so used to that working in the Premier League. They don't need to work as hard to get it back.

Whoever said Arsenal are a bankrupt man's Barcelona is being needlessly harsh. They are not a million miles away, and if they could introduce the same steel as Barcelona have, they'd be very similar in style at least. They are already similar when they have the ball.

Milltown Row2

Arsenal have done rightly so far and could still steal a draw as it stands.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

John Martin

ross4life

Can't say arse didn't deserve that for the 2nd half play but awful goalkeeping
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Milltown Row2

one more and i've got a few quid coming to me ;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

muppet

Wahoooooooo!

If that was Barca everyone would rave about it but who cares.
MWWSI 2017

ballinaman

ross4life

Barca on the ropes! arse need to find that knock out punch...

anportmorforjfc

All set up for a moment of brilliance from messi!

AZOffaly

I love the finish from Arshavin. I think it's a real sign of cleverness and control when they just sidefoot the ball into the net from 10 -15 yards out.