Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

These are the games that United go on to win.

ONeill

Some pressure on the officials now, especially the linesman. It seems the lino didn't know the rules.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Need a lineswoman in there - that was a shocking decision - Fellaini the big bollix having his usual good game against Arsenal
#newbridgeornowhere

gerry

needed that 20 minutes to keep with in touching distance of utd
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

Great second half performance. Keeping in touch.

Puckoon

And the spuds are 16 points off the pace.  ;D

STREET FIGHTER

Dinny Breen

Last season Arsenal might have only drawn that game after going a goal down, great attitude in the 2nd half, really worked hard and deserved the win, the little Russian starting to show form as well...
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Puckoon

Quote from: Dinny Breen on February 01, 2011, 10:03:13 PM
Last season Arsenal might have only drawn that game after going a goal down, great attitude in the 2nd half, really worked hard and deserved the win, the little Russian starting to show form as well...

I like how he was all business and right out to the centre circle to get it going again after he scored.

STREET FIGHTER

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Puckoon on February 01, 2011, 10:30:27 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on February 01, 2011, 10:03:13 PM

I like how he was all business and right out to the centre circle to get it going again after he scored.

Liked that as well Puck.

An eagerness to go for the kill.

ONeill

Heard someone going on about 'first phase' and 'second phase' but surely as soon as the ball left the assist's feet the flag should have gone up.

Bit of a palaver afterwards with Moyes saying Cesc's abuse of the ref in the tunnel at HT was a red card incdient. Cesc is very ratty these days.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on February 02, 2011, 12:09:10 AM
Heard someone going on about 'first phase' and 'second phase' but surely as soon as the ball left the assist's feet the flag should have gone up.

Bit of a palaver afterwards with Moyes saying Cesc's abuse of the ref in the tunnel at HT was a red card incdient. Cesc is very ratty these days.

If that was Wenger they would be asking him if he saw the offside.

Saha was offside when the pass was made. The fact that it wasn't a perfect pass and the defender got a toe to it doesn't change that. Do the authorities want the defender to be afraid to play the ball?
MWWSI 2017