Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

tractor boys doing well, they only need to hang on for another 45 minutes
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

paco

Arsenal need Chamakh on I think, RVP coming too deep for possession and the midfield area is too crowded.

gerry

supersarsfields

Arshavin has just spent the whole game staring at his boots. Time to get him of!!

Puckoon

gerry

a day on the beer with my son beckons, it will be pints of stout and bottles of coke all round

STREET FIGHTER

Right Arsenal!

Time to go on this unbelieveable run we've all been dreaming about!!

Puckoon

Can't help but be deflated after watching the real time "as it stands" premier league table and watching untieds points total go from 48, to 49, and then 51 in the second half.

ONeill

Quote from: Puckoon on January 25, 2011, 10:26:35 PM
Can't help but be deflated after watching the real time "as it stands" premier league table and watching untieds points total go from 48, to 49, and then 51 in the second half.

The league will take care of itself. It's only January and the situation is the same. Arsenal will always have to beat Utd at the Emirates. I'm confident Utd will drop more than 2 points as well as that. However, Arsenal would need to win every game themselves and I cannot see that happening but tonight was always going to be about Utd winning that game in hand. The key is not to allow Utd build up more than the current gap. If Arsenal are sitting 5 points behind at the start of March I'd be relatively pleased.

As for the Carling Cup, thank feck for that. Feb 27th is a day to look forward to. But what about Arshavin eh? Assists coming out of his ears but his general play is pathetic right now. Oddly, Arsenal have conceded very few this year; in fact none in the league atall.

Onwards to the quadruple.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Spot on O'Neill squeaky bum isn't till mid March onwards

Hopefully it will be Birmingham in the final, big pitch won't suit their park a bus tactics...

#newbridgeornowhere

Gaffer

Thought it was going to be a perfect night with us primed to win at half time and Utd down by 2 .

Well, I was half right !!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Puckoon

Quote from: ONeill on January 25, 2011, 10:52:34 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on January 25, 2011, 10:26:35 PM

The league will take care of itself. It's only January and the situation is the same. Arsenal will always have to beat Utd at the Emirates. I'm confident Utd will drop more than 2 points as well as that. However, Arsenal would need to win every game themselves and I cannot see that happening but tonight was always going to be about Utd winning that game in hand. The key is not to allow Utd build up more than the current gap. If Arsenal are sitting 5 points behind at the start of March I'd be relatively pleased.

As for the Carling Cup, thank feck for that. Feb 27th is a day to look forward to. But what about Arshavin eh? Assists coming out of his ears but his general play is pathetic right now. Oddly, Arsenal have conceded very few this year; in fact none in the league atall.

Onwards to the quadruple.

If United can't lose a game 2-0 down with 30 to go - it certainly makes our plight all the more daunting.

ONeill

I think the Utd unbeaten thing is bugging the feck outta Arsenal fans.

Surely they won't. It's the one thing we have.

Surely not.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Gaffer

Nasri off with hamstring

Judst our luck !!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"