Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ONeill on January 20, 2010, 10:00:07 PM
Possibly some change in the league table this Saturday night. Utd beat Hull and Chelsea drop to third in the space of 4 days.

Ancellotti OUT!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

Well - you have to give Wenger credit for his prediction after Chelsea hammered Arsenal at the Emirates:

Although Wenger accepted the 3-0 reverse was a "big blow" to Arsenal's title chances he said the race was far from over.

"I believe at the moment they are in a very strong position, but this team, for me, they can drop points," he said. "I'm convinced of that. That's an impression I have."

Arsene Knows

(and I realise that this actually could be the highlight of Arsenal's season, these next 3 days!!)
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dakota

Did Arsenal not only play Bolton last week?

ONeill

As for the game, again very average performances by a sizeable minority of Arsenal players. Eduardo made some cripplingly poor passes, Arshavin hardly touched it, Denilson had a horrendous first half and Rosicky's only real contribution for the majority of the game was the goal. It's remarkable they're top. Fabregas shites gold in every game.

Still disappointed the Russian didn't pass to Walcott.

Savour the moment - it has been a long, long time.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Owenbeg

Commical defending for 2 goals but quality goals as always. Still think we need a keeper, compare almunia to given,cech,van der sar, renia, and hes not in same league and it could cost us latter in year. Need no nosense defender in the keown/adams mode and definetly need a new forward, big, strong and quick, give then a different threat. wenger says he has the money so he should splash the cash now to keep them at top

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: ross4life on January 20, 2010, 10:25:21 PM
Quote from: ONeill on January 20, 2010, 09:44:50 PM
Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sopcast.

Is that not you watching Utd? Especially Berbatov or a Fergie interview.

Dakota

Gallas some tr**p, what had Wenger to say about it ?Did he even see it ::)

ONeill

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 20, 2010, 10:31:07 PM
Quote from: ross4life on January 20, 2010, 10:25:21 PM
Quote from: ONeill on January 20, 2010, 09:44:50 PM
Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sopcast.

Is that not you watching Utd? Especially Berbatov or a Fergie interview.

Looks more like Ronaldo getting word of his Real contract.

Owenbeg

12.10 Sky Sports News understands Arsenal have made an approach for Fulham defender Chris Smalling in a deal which could eventually rise to £7million. However, Fulham want to hang on to the promising young centre-half.
??? ???

Anybody ever heard of him????

downtown

That smalling lad scored an own goal v chelsea few weeks ago.  Thats as much as i no bout him! Big big fella though

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Dakota on January 20, 2010, 10:32:53 PM
Gallas some tr**p, what had Wenger to say about it ?Did he even see it ::)

It was a bad tackle but I don't think the intent was there it was a 50/50 to be won after Davies lost control, probably a yellow and a free out for Bolton.
#newbridgeornowhere

bingobus

Just seen the tackle, terrible tackle, nowhere near the ball. Red card for me.

ross4life

Quote from: bingobus on January 20, 2010, 11:10:33 PM
Just seen the tackle, terrible tackle, nowhere near the ball. Red card for me.

yep just saw it, shocking but hey Gallas is french what do you expect?