Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

2-2

Both Arsenal goals huge defelections.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

Almunia wrote off 2 players in one swipe.

boojangles

Quote from: Minder on January 09, 2010, 04:53:10 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 09, 2010, 04:46:08 PM
60,000 at the Emirates today. Really?

As an aside, there is a Gooner who works along with me. He worked all last night and went home at 4am. He'll be in bed at 4.45am. Up at 8.30am, and getting the 11.30 flight out of Aldegrove for the game today. I think his plane back after the game is 8ish, with a view to being back at work Midnight tonight. Clean mad sur.

Said on BBC text commentary Emirates is nowhere near full.

60,083 it said on SKY.

orangeman

Arsenal will be relieved to get a draw there.

Arsenal looking good.

ONeill

2-2. Phew.

Keeps the run going - Arsenal were due a tough one. Good to get within a win of Chelsea with superior goal difference.

Dinny Breen

Could be an important point, awful performance and out-fought by Everton, big Fellini and Cahill instrumental but nice to see the Arse show a bt of character and spirit as according to that clown Macari it's not skill but character that wins you titles  ::)
#newbridgeornowhere

stew

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 09, 2010, 05:01:17 PM
Could be an important point, awful performance and out-fought by Everton, big Fellini and Cahill instrumental but nice to see the Arse show a bt of character and spirit as according to that clown Macari it's not skill but character that wins you titles  ::)

great sides get late goals that the have t have, Arsenal did that, played like shite and still got a point, another traits the really good teams have.

if wegner stops selling off the cream of his squad this arsenal team will be winning premierships for fun.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

Some nerve from Pienaar. Thought the ball was gonna get caught in the mire though when it landed behind Almunia.

Dinny Breen

Big Pat make lots of valid points on Setanta reckons the Prof forced the game to be played but the conditions and mental side (will game go ahead/not etc) suited Everton, hard to argue with that.

Everton will climb the league I'd imagine, not a bad side and I'd be a big fan of angry Tim..
#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

Everton reminds me of the Wimbledon team of a few years ago , just when you think your gonna get a easy 3 points they spring a surprise with a battling display
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

AFS

Bit of 'Wenger time' today I see  :o :P

gerry

Do you think the Adebayor ran the lenght of the bus yesterday to celebrate in front of the gunners.....?
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

tyroneman

Always thought Arsenal should've bought Pienaar from Ajax. Ripped them a new one when he played against them in the CL and has always looked good for everton. Goal today was sublime.