Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: ONeill on November 07, 2009, 07:58:24 PM
Finished 4-1. Arsenal are like an hotel in Omagh - they don't do clean sheets.

Mesmerising at times nonetheless. Shoulda been 10-1.

down to the last one standing?

nutsy--1

Good going by Arsenal at the minute i think the international break has come at a good time. Just hope we get few injuries.

The Real Laoislad

There isn't a better team to watch in the Premier League than Arsenal,breathtaking at times
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Norf Tyrone

Apparently RVP was stetchered off with suspected cruciate damage tonight. Might be just a rumour though.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

Looked bad. Eduardo hit 2 tonight.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Aaron Ramsay looked the part today too. Score one, involved in all three.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Dinny Breen

Torn ankle ligaments - depending on the tear anything between 4 - 8 weeks, although it will be the Arsenal's medical staff treating him so he's probably gone for season
#newbridgeornowhere

mortified

massive loss, eduado needs to step up now with Bendtner out as well
quit your jibba jabba fool!!

ONeill

Only Fabregas would be a bigger loss in terms of quality. It's not a disaster though. Eduardo, Arshavin, Vela and the returning Walcott and Bendtner means there are still options. RVP
is hardly prolific.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stiffler

Whats Arsenals fixtures before christmas?

I think its crucial that they are up round the top come the new year if they are being serious about title contenders.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

AFS

Quote from: stiffler on November 15, 2009, 02:01:04 PM
Whats Arsenals fixtures before christmas?

I think its crucial that they are up round the top come the new year if they are being serious about title contenders.

They have Liverpool X2, Chelsea X2, Villa X2, Everton and United over their next dozen or so games. I'd be surprised to still see them challenging after that run of games.

The Watcher Pat

Prepare to be surprised then...Were not a 1 man team.

The goals are shared out..Asharvin will move up front and his place will be taken by Rosicky or Walcott.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

AFS

Remain to be convinced by Arsenal this season, think they've had a very easy start. Of their three games against top half of the league teams, they lost two.

Dinny Breen

QuoteRemain to be convinced by Arsenal this season, think they've had a very easy start. Of their three games against top half of the league teams, they lost two.

:D

Go away, you'll find no delusion on this thread so no fishing, judgement will only be cast at the end of the season.

RVP would be a loss but the new Arsenal system allows players to slip in seamlessly 29 goals have been scored by other players. Vela will step up.
#newbridgeornowhere

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: AFS on November 15, 2009, 02:33:58 PM
Remain to be convinced by Arsenal this season, think they've had a very easy start. Of their three games against top half of the league teams, they lost two.

Should have won both games, Against Man U were pick pocketed..Rooney went down far too easy for that pen...Should have had City out of sight before they scored. Have them 2 tough away games outta the way and have got better from them IMO
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME