Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Dinny Breen

Pity to see Eduardo dive as I have great time for him disappointing.
#newbridgeornowhere

tyroneman

Why would anyone have time for a cheating cnut like that? No doubt wenger wont have seen it. A deflection, an og and a cheat- some team

Dinny Breen

Quote from: tyroneman on August 26, 2009, 08:22:08 PM
Why would anyone have time for a cheating cnut like that? No doubt wenger wont have seen it. A deflection, an og and a cheat- some team

The irony of a Tyrone supporter calling anyone a cheat will probably be lost on you.
#newbridgeornowhere

tyroneman

Very good dinny.That aul chestnut again. Say it enough times and people will ignore the lack of actual evidence and believe it.

tyroneman

Rte quoting wenger- players who dive should be banned. Now thats irony.

Dinny Breen

He didn't dive he simulated a foul.....

Who knows maybe Wenger will condemn it in public but I doubt it somehow....

Ideally Eduardo should be charged and maybe a one game ban but it's endemic in the sport and leadership needs to come from FIFA or UEFA or somebody.
#newbridgeornowhere

oakleafgael

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 26, 2009, 08:28:15 PM

The irony of a Tyrone supporter calling anyone a cheat will probably be lost on you.

Dinny,

I for one thought you where big enough to play the ball and not the man, obviously not.

Dinny Breen

I didn't appreicate Eduardo being abused on what is after all an Arsenal supporters thread. Tyroneman can say what he wants elsewhere.

Please note that I have actually condemed Eduardo and have not defended him in the slightest.
#newbridgeornowhere

ildanach

A deflection, an og and a cheat- some team
if you put a coma where you have the dash, it would describe the 4th goal ;)

but seriously, very disappointing to see eduardo lower himself to that. he does not need it in his game.
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

tyroneman

Sorry dinny, as a celtic fan i  thought i might comment on a disgraceful act. I guess you will now absent yourself from all threads about teams other than those you support?

Dinny Breen

Apology accepted  ;)

If I called McGeady a cnut on the Celtic thread I'm sure I'd be shot down pretty quickly and I try not to comment on Arsenal on other threads. Look there is no fear of me going on to the Celtic thread and defending the indefensiblem Eduarado cheated pure and simple and I would have time for him after his horrific leg break and his fight to recover his form and his career. Alas all the good will he received after the leg break will now probably dissipate and as he is not English the red-tops will have a field day.
#newbridgeornowhere

gerry

another great night for arsenal, should be a good game on saturday
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

tyroneman

Might disagree with you about mcgeady but by all means feel free to refer to donati, naylor, fortune, mcdonald, caldwell, maloney and mcmanus as useless cnuts one and all.....

ildanach

its a pity that the penalty has taken the gloss off anotherwise great performance. karma dictates that we will get shafted at some stage during the season for a dogey peno. hoepfully not this weekend though!
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.