Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: corn02 on August 02, 2009, 12:29:13 PM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on August 02, 2009, 08:46:32 AM
Quote from: Eastern_Pride on August 02, 2009, 12:21:38 AM
In all fairness yiz only have one world class player and I can see Man City coming in 4th......SPEND SOME MONEY! oh fabregas as well but thats it. When wenger spends money he does well full stop

World class players? Asharvin, Fabregas, Rosicky, Van Persie, Walcott, Sagna, are all world class and the rest are pretty good too...If city are coming 4th which of Manu u, Chelsea or Liverpool are 5th then...Liverpool haven't really strenghtened and will lose Alonso

Come off it Pat.

Fabregas and at a stretch Van Persie. Naming Walcott is laughable.

Gerrard, Reina and Torres are Liverpool's world class players.

Reina's not even the spanish no 1!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Eastern_Pride

Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

DennistheMenace

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Gaffer

Tickets for home match v  the Celts on sale next Wednesday to Red members.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Eastern_Pride on August 07, 2009, 11:59:45 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 06, 2009, 11:16:34 PM
Rosicky injured again. Hurt his hamstring in training. Could be out for 6 weeks.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/8188609.stm
Rosicky injured? Shock horror!

Dont believe everything you hear in the Sun!! They hate Arsenal and were the only paper to carry that story.......Go straight to the source...

http://www.arsenal.com/news/injury-news

DennistheMenace

Is Wenger going to start with RVP and Eduardo up front this season ?

The latter will be like a new player for Arsenal, bit like Essien at Chelsea, two excellent players who will make their respective teams stronger.

Eastern_Pride

Quote from: DennistheMenace on August 08, 2009, 10:58:07 AM
Is Wenger going to start with RVP and Eduardo up front this season ?

The latter will be like a new player for Arsenal, bit like Essien at Chelsea, two excellent players who will make their respective teams stronger.
I wouldve thought it would be bentdner and Eduardo with rvp wide left?

The Watcher Pat

And where's Asharvin going to play then?

No RVP and Eduardo up front with Asharvin on the left and Walcott on the right. Cesc and AN Other in the middle, Clichy Vermallen Gallsa and Sagna, Almunia in nets..

Eastern_Pride

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on August 08, 2009, 04:55:17 PM

No RVP and Eduardo up front with Asharvin on the left and Walcott on the right. Cesc and AN Other in the middle, Clichy Vermallen Gallsa and Sagna, Almunia in nets..
actually yeah sorry that's a lot better can't leave out your finest player since Henry....is it time to give Wiltshire a run beside fabregas? if not it has to be diaby.

Eastern_Pride

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Eastern_Pride on August 08, 2009, 05:00:57 PM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on August 08, 2009, 04:55:17 PM

actually yeah sorry that's a lot better can't leave out your finest player since Henry....is it time to give Wiltshire a run beside fabregas? if not it has to be diaby.

Think he may be a bit young yet...Maybe play a few games but not against celtic at PH..Hopefully Vieira would be great to teach Ramsey, Wiltshire, Denilson Song and Diaby

Eastern_Pride

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on August 08, 2009, 05:23:22 PM

Think he may be a bit young yet...Maybe play a few games but not against celtic at PH..Hopefully Vieira would be great to teach Ramsey, Wiltshire, Denilson Song and Diaby
I cant wait to see your midfield In 5 years it could as good as madrids, aand with British homegrown talent!

Quote from: Eastern_Pride on August 08, 2009, 05:26:49 PM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on August 08, 2009, 05:23:22 PM

I cant wait to see your midfield In 5 years it could as good as madrids, aand with British homegrown talent!

They said that about Arsenal five years ago. 

A Walcott-Wilshire-Fabregas-Arshavin midfield would get over-run IMO.  I'd say Song, Denilson or Diaby will partner Fabregas

Eastern_Pride

But Wiltshire fabregas and Ramsey are all future international captains and Walcott could show his true potential the season