Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaffer

Good result though I was hoping it would have been more convincing. 

Want to keep the momentum of the past fortnight going. Remember that I am expected at the Emirates on 4th April for the Man City game so everybody over there better be on their toes for then.!!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ONeill on March 17, 2009, 11:16:31 PM
Lucky in one sense that the goal was offside. However, if you attack incessantly you'll get that rub sometimes. The Russian has made some difference to his side. His energy and fight is contagious.

So, a final berth. Chelsea should pose no problems in the semi.

Firstly. What position does Arshavin play? I thought he was a midfielder but he seems to have a roving role.
Secondly. Delighted you have predicted Chelsea's demise as the last time you predicted that you came a cropper.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 18, 2009, 06:40:52 AM
Secondly. Delighted you have predicted Chelsea's demise as the last time you predicted that you came a cropper.

Mmm, always amazes me the way some can remember things on this board. I can barely recall the previous day's posts on the best of occasions. What did I say?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

QuoteFabregas has a history of spitting. It'll be interesting to see if Dinny Breen opens another spitting thread for the Cesc incident as he did previously.

Show me the evidence and I'll condemn it as easily as I condemned the scum that is John Terry or is this just another one of your idiotic posts around Arsenal.  ::)

As for the game goal was offside no arguements but without a replay no-one would have called that.

Looking forward to the semi hopefully Arsenall will put those Russians to the sword, will be interesting to see if Chelsea will actually try and play or just try to bully Arsenal as usual.
#newbridgeornowhere

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 18, 2009, 09:37:59 AM
QuoteFabregas has a history of spitting. It'll be interesting to see if Dinny Breen opens another spitting thread for the Cesc incident as he did previously.

Show me the evidence and I'll condemn it as easily as I condemned the scum that is John Terry or is this just another one of your idiotic posts around Arsenal.  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNh67eCJ0A8

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ONeill on March 18, 2009, 09:28:42 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 18, 2009, 06:40:52 AM

Mmm, always amazes me the way some can remember things on this board. I can barely recall the previous day's posts on the best of occasions. What did I say?

There is a direct correlation between what I remember, and how easilly I am annoyed.  :)
It was when Chelsea were on that 70, 80 odd game unbeaten run, and you asked when was the last time Chelsea lost with the retort that it'll end today (Chelsea v Arsenal).

Dinny Breen

In that clip he looks like he spit on Ballack pretty vile and puts him up there as sc**bag just like John Terry.
#newbridgeornowhere

Minder

Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 18, 2009, 02:16:50 PM
In that clip he looks like he spit on Ballack pretty vile and puts him up there as sc**bag just like John Terry.

Are you still maintaining Terry spat/gobbed on Tevez in the Champions Legaue final even though it was inconclusive.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dinny Breen

QuoteAre you still maintaining Terry spat/gobbed on Tevez in the Champions Legaue final even though it was inconclusive.

Nothing inconclusive in my opinion.
#newbridgeornowhere

ildanach

lucky decision to get us through. but sometimes things go that way and othertimes decisions go against you.
i dont think whether or not cesc spat will not be solved.as it is his word against the fellow from hull. He may be in trouble though for being on the field when he is not in the squad though hopefully not!

qualifying for FA Cup semi and a champions league quarter as well as returning to 4th place so not a bad week!
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 17, 2009, 09:59:43 PM
Hull manager not happy!! Says Fabregas spat at the Hull assistant manager. Wenger wouldnt shake his hand either!

Puckoon

Spitting really is the lowest of the low - Id kick the arse of a team mate who did it, what happens among these professional sportsmen that makes it acceptable so often?

YogiBear

Just listening to Ian Wright on Talksport giving a very angry and passionate defence of Cesc and Arsenal.  Said Phil Brown loves the attention and its all about him and he loves the drama(remember their Man City game), Wright said he was disgusted Brown did what he did on Setanta last nite.  Said an problem he had should have been dealt with away from cameras.  Have to agree with him hope Hull don't get 1 more pt this year and go down.

ONeill

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 18, 2009, 02:01:47 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 18, 2009, 09:37:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNh67eCJ0A8

Ach don't insult the intelligence of all on the board. That clip shows Cesc shouting something in Ballack's face. The ref, players and Ballack all saw it. No one complained of spitting. I suppose you also think Ricey spat at Ballack.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: YogiBear on March 18, 2009, 04:20:07 PM
Just listening to Ian Wright on Talksport giving a very angry and passionate defence of Cesc and Arsenal.

Who takes Ian Wright seriously these days? In fact who ever took him seriously?