Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Dinny Breen on November 25, 2008, 10:09:23 PM
Will take that tonight, Fabregas had a good game but Song, Ramsey and Denilson were poor and they seem to be the cause of Arsenal's lack of cohesion. Clichy again a class act and Wiltshire looked impressive in his little cameo. A win is a win and will shut the media up for a while...

Sunday will be interesting but anything other than a Chelsea win will be a shock...

Listen to him...  ;)
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

full back

Quote from: Dinny Breen on November 26, 2008, 12:21:38 PM
why should he buy young English talent at inflated prices

I thought he did do this?

muppet

MWWSI 2017

glens73

Quote from: muppet on November 30, 2008, 06:18:26 PM
Arsenal 3 Chelsea 0  ;D

And there was me thinking it was 2-1 to the Gunners  ???

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Puckoon

two great strikes from robin, great second half by the goons. Denilson was awful though.

ONeill

Quote from: Puckoon on November 30, 2008, 06:37:27 PM
Denilson was awful though.

I've heard that a couple of times tonight. Brain-dead analysis. Denilson was bloody brilliant. Lampard and Ballack were totally ineffective.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

nutsy--1

Very good win today maybe get a few more wins and we might just be close enough at the the end of the season. just glad to be back in the top 4 for now though.

Tony Baloney

Maybe whiskey nose gave them the boost they needed when he said Arsenal's season was in crisis. Yawn we're heard it all before.

Over the Bar

QuoteMaybe whiskey nose gave them the boost they needed when he said Arsenal's season was in crisis.

Another masterstroke by the Glasgow Genius!

Puckoon

I'll rephrase that then O'Neill as even you can't argue with what was on my tv! On the ball he was terrible.  His touch, shot and vision were drastic.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Only seen the highlights but some slice of luck for the first goal which seemed to change the game.

Shockin tackle from Terry in the second half as well. Certain red card but MOTD didn't even highlight it. I don't like being paranoid about cover ups for England players but you'd wonder now and again.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ONeill

Badly need to follow that up by wrapping up the 3 points v Wigan on Saturday. Not to do so just means they're a club who just raise their game for big games.

Hard to know how they won. Not exactly a clinical performance. Defence as well as midfield were hard working but not exactly inventive. Adebayor also worked is bollocks off at times. Probably caught Chelsea at a good time. Arsenal definitely aren't back, just papering over cracks. Good win, however, whilst AW sorts the mess out.

Tough game tomorrow, the youths v Burnley who are flying.

hitzelsperger

Knowing Arsenal we'll drop more points against wigan after great result against the russians! 2 great finishes from RVP hopefully will get him started and he can bang in a few more, theres no reason why he shouldnt be hitting 20 this season with a left foot like his!

Burnley will be a great test for the youngsters but no doubt they'll go out and play great football! hopefully 2-0 to the Gunners!

ONeill

1-0 but serious abuse dished out to Eboue by the Arsenal fans. Didn't reflect too well on the Gooners. Eboue had a complete breakdown in the last 5 mins before Wenger hauled him off. I don't like the player personally, but felt sorry for him.