Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

bit of a blow for arsenal. Same time its happened in a position of strength, and fcuk knows what chelseas strategy is just now. Strong team/squad atm and still time to add to the squad

Walter Cronc

Chelsea have no strategy whatsoever. It's pure scattergun. They've spent 500 mill in 6 months. You wonder how much involvement Potter had in this deal. A Ukrainian joining a club built on Russian money...nice wee story for the children.

rodney trotter

Chelsea aiming to bring in 2 more players in the window, after Mudryk. Financial fair play obviously mean nothing

mrdeeds

And then a contract till 2030. Bohely a clown.

ONeill

That was comfortable today. Not sure if Conte's going to get a tune out of the Spuds.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BrotherMore6592

Excellent. A very professional performance, defence were outstanding. Very likeable team even for neutrals

The bench is very light though , we need players in now

Puckoon

Thoughts on Trossard signing? Always thought he was a dangerous enough forward, seems to have a knack for scrappy goals as well as decent finishes. Good addition to the squad so long as Arteta knocks whatever nonsense he was up to with Brighton out of him.

Be nice (if unlikely) for the Spuds to do us a solid this evening, big performance needed this weekend as well

Anyone believing yet?

mrdeeds

Decent value and offers cover across front three. No too early to believe yet.

ONeill

A couple (or more) players with decent experience, preferably in the Premier League, is ideal. Trossard is one.

I think Arsenal need a couple of decent bodies in to see the season out challenging for anything. Apart from the fullbacks, and a fit Smith-Rowe, there's no one really I'd have much confidence in on the bench.

seafoid

A dose of food poisoning would wipe Arsenal out. They need a deeper squad to win the title.

ONeill

mrdeeds

What were City at giving Arsenal Zinchenko.

Gold

Quote from: mrdeeds on January 22, 2023, 06:30:10 PM
What were City at giving Arsenal Zinchenko.

Absolute madness. He's a complete and utter baller. All the City players loved him and thought he was
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

gawa316