Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg

Quote from: T Fearon on January 03, 2017, 09:07:40 PM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 #COYS!#NorthLondonisours!#PissoffbacktoWoolwich
Said the man from County Armagh.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: tyroneman on January 03, 2017, 09:04:41 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 03, 2017, 09:02:54 PM
Arsenal a bit of a shambles tonight.

Arsenal a total f**king disgrace tonight. No heart, no passion, nothing
Out of nothing arsenal are back in the game. Football is a funny old game.

seafoid

tyroneman

Nothing should gloss over the fact that Arsenal didn't have the character or mental strength to take care of business in the first place against another average team, rather than go 3-0 down before they decided to play any ball.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: T Fearon on January 03, 2017, 09:07:40 PM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 #COYS!#NorthLondonisours!#PissoffbacktoWoolwich

lol

ballinaman

Giroud acting the bollox celebrating instead of going for the ball and quick restart.  ;D

Boycey

Just a little thing but Giroud should get a kick in the bollix for poncing around celebrating an equaliser with 5 mins left to play..

Boycey

tyroneman

Quote from: ballinaman on January 03, 2017, 09:44:17 PM
Giroud acting the bollox celebrating instead of going for the ball and quick restart.  ;D

Absolutely. Wouldn't put it past them to be doing selfies in the dressing room to 'celebrate' a 3-3 against 10men

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: ballinaman on January 03, 2017, 09:44:17 PM

Chamberlain did that

The Stallion

I don't think celebrating a goal in those circumstances is unreasonable. Personally I'd be giving it the full triple somersault with pike after scoring a consolation goal in a 9-1 drubbing.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Boycey on January 03, 2017, 09:45:25 PM
Just a little thing but Giroud should get a kick in the bollix for poncing around celebrating an equaliser with 5 mins left to play..

When you don't know how to win something big you celebrate the  small stuff as if it's something big....

ONeill

Papers over the cracks. To be fair to Wenger, he's brilliant at that.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Bord na Mona man

Just when you think Wenger is on the brink, his team do this!
;D

seafoid