Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Quote from: Main Street on November 02, 2016, 12:59:03 AM
Quote from: ONeill on September 25, 2016, 12:12:31 AM
He scored almost exactly the same goal recently
Exactly which goal was that?
Any info on the question or was it just another random discharge of nonsense?

ONeill

Is Giroud becoming Arsenal's Solskjaer? I can't see him displacing the starting eleven but a real threat off the bench.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyroneman

77 min gone and not 1 shot in the second half from Arsenal.

galwayman

Totally outplayed in the second half

tyroneman

And only now in te closing minutes does Wenger bring on thier big money summer signing. 2 x DM playing most of the match. Bottle job once again.

Not 1 shot in target all match. Sure Wenger will prob get a contract extension to reward him.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Same old shit. Never changes. When it really matters, Ozil, Sanchez, Walcott go missing. That's why they're at Arsenal.

mrdeeds

Wenger's use of subs is a sackable offence. Never makes one before 60th minute. Today 76th minute when clearly system not working. And shoehorning Ramsey into team no matter what. He's not a left winger.

Main Street

Good result for Arsenal, that was a brilliant traditional style equaliser, Arsenal have kept a slither  of contact with their roots.
Not much malice evident in that encounter, only a chubby looking Rooney getting a tad over excited and even that incivility seemed out of place.
I miss the outrageous dives, the regular  outbreaks of 'handbags', the abuse, the managers on the edge of killing each other, the ref being swarmed and collared every 5 minutes and Giroud (as party pooper)  winding up the Mancs with an appropriate  french gesture.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Main Street on November 19, 2016, 11:09:23 PM
Good result for Arsenal, that was a brilliant traditional style equaliser, Arsenal have kept a slither  of contact with their roots.
Not much malice evident in that encounter, only a chubby looking Rooney getting a tad over excited and even that incivility seemed out of place.
I miss the outrageous dives, the regular  outbreaks of 'handbags', the abuse, the managers on the edge of killing each other, the ref being swarmed and collared every 5 minutes and Giroud (as party pooper)  winding up the Mancs with an appropriate  french gesture.

Presumably like Donkey you've been on the sauce??

Walter Cronc

Quote from: mrdeeds on November 19, 2016, 10:41:26 PM
Wenger's use of subs is a sackable offence. Never makes one before 60th minute. Today 76th minute when clearly system not working. And shoehorning Ramsey into team no matter what. He's not a left winger.

Never makes a sub before 70th min. It's based on player bonuses. Ramsey should be sold. Pathetic!

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Walter Cronc on November 20, 2016, 10:04:28 AM
Quote from: mrdeeds on November 19, 2016, 10:41:26 PM

Never makes a sub before 70th min. It's based on player bonuses. Ramsey should be sold. Pathetic!

The result didn't marry the performance but an away point at OT is not same old Arsenal. It was an Interlull and then away with an 12 30pm ko, can never understand why these things aren't reasoned into performance.

Yes they were shit but credit to that has to go to Man U as well.

'You're not special you're a c**t.'
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Another fruitless night. Creating chances a real problem at the minute. A dive and an og today. An og v Spurs and a late header from a rare chance v Utd.

People keep looking to Cazorla as the reason (his absence) but that's the easy option.

Very stale. Very November.

screenexile

Quote from: ONeill on November 23, 2016, 10:23:58 PM
Another fruitless night. Creating chances a real problem at the minute. A dive and an og today. An og v Spurs and a late header from a rare chance v Utd.

People keep looking to Cazorla as the reason (his absence) but that's the easy option.

Very stale. Very November.

That was a horrendous dive I hope he gets nailed for it!!

ONeill

Ticking along but we've been here before over 10 years running consecutively.

Nothing is shouting out at me that this side is different, despite being unbeaten in meaningful competition since August.