Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

A definite last chance tomorrow. Everything is pointing at an Everton win, although I thought the same at Spurs. Surely they know that and will fcuk it into them for 90 mins and if it's not enough then so be it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

Now that the GAA Club Championship is over, have City or Chelsea won the League yet? When was St. Totteringham's Day and how are we fixed for 4th?
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

It's all Wenger's fault. That guardian journalist said Arse v Barse was like Shakin Stevens v Elvis.

ONeill

Typical Arsenal. When the pressure's off, they'll relax and stretch the legs. Need to catch these Spuds.

ONeill

"Nacho Monreal says that Arsenal have turned their form around by sticking together and defending as a team." Oh Nacho, what a tribute to Ronnie Corbett. A natural.

ONeill

More gay abandon today when the shackles are off.

Tony Baloney

Spineless hoors. Wenger out.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 09, 2016, 08:11:25 PM
Spineless hoors. Wenger out.

In fairness they did grab a draw from the jaws of Victory!

ONeill

Great win for the Arse Ladies.

Meanwhile, in Walcottland - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-hVmC9YQos

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Dinny Breen

No just my favourite portmanteau at the moment.

It's the usual Arsenal stick or twist with Wenger, they're not even playing good football anymore.

Arsenal are very conservative (not a bad thing) so Wenger is not going anywhere but in a parallel universe they are about to appoint a Simone or Emery and Dinny is excited.
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

1995. The last time St Totteringham's Day didn't happen. I was a scruffy long haired student. Ireland were deadly at the Eurovision. Paddy Russell and Jayo.