Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaah_man

Surely time for AW to step away at the end of the season.

The last two performances have been nothing more than bull shit. Defence is a shambles (What exactly does Steve Bould do with them in training?) and no world class goal scorer is the difference (as usual) in being top of the league and now struggling to keep in the top 4.

Diego Simeone should be targeted asap. Great style of play  , similar to Wenger, but players expected to get stuck in and if not he'll kick their arse himself!

Finally Ox, Walcott and Wilshere are not good enough and need sold on for ridiculous sums (which they will fetch being English). Arteta, Flamini, Rosicky have given their all but need to be put to the knackers yard!

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Walter Cronc on March 03, 2016, 10:05:21 AM
Who are the realistic options to replace Wenger? I cant think of many of the top of my head.

I'd be shocked if he goes at the end of this year - think his current deal runs until the end of next year.

Could Joachim Low be an option or too long in international football?

Koeman will tick a lot of boxes for the Arsenal directors.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

joemamas

Quote from: gaah_man on March 03, 2016, 11:58:32 AM
Surely time for AW to step away at the end of the season.

The last two performances have been nothing more than bull shit. Defence is a shambles (What exactly does Steve Bould do with them in training?) and no world class goal scorer is the difference (as usual) in being top of the league and now struggling to keep in the top 4.

Diego Simeone should be targeted asap. Great style of play  , similar to Wenger, but players expected to get stuck in and if not he'll kick their arse himself!

Finally Ox, Walcott and Wilshere are not good enough and need sold on for ridiculous sums (which they will fetch being English). Arteta, Flamini, Rosicky have given their all but need to be put to the knackers yard!

Finally Ox, Walcott and Wilshere are not good enough and need sold on for ridiculous sums (which they will fetch being English).

Could not agree more. Totally overrated English soccer players.

joemamas

Quote from: ONeill on March 03, 2016, 06:25:14 PM
Sam Smith

John Maughan or Tommy (sorry Tom) Carr.

On a serious note, like the Simeone idea. Too many fancy footballers with no guts for my liking.

ONeill

It's sad what is happening to Wenger. His side are a shadow of the squad he used to assemble. The mad thing is, one good performance v Spurs and they're still in the running for the shittiest champions ever.

I think Spurs should put a stake through his heart. After 20 years of hurt, we can give them that?

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ONeill on March 03, 2016, 10:34:07 PM
It's sad what is happening to Wenger. His side are a shadow of the squad he used to assemble. The mad thing is, one good performance v Spurs and they're still in the running for the shittiest champions ever.

I think Spurs should but a stake through his heart. After 20 years of hurt, we can give them that?

Still it's going to be

#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

BennyHarp

Just read this today....If you'd had a £1 bet with a friend in 1995-96 that Arsenal would finish above Spurs, and they'd insisted on 'double or quits' every year they lost, they would've owed you £524,888 at the end of last season.

Could this be the end of an era?
That was never a square ball!!

Puckoon

Shit or get off the pot time

brokencrossbar1

Ramsey scores,  who is looking over their shoulder for Death?

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Draw written all over this... 5/2
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 05, 2016, 01:37:30 PM
Draw written all over this... 5/2

Where would we be without JP McManus
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

That escalated quickly!! JP does horse .. But you'd know that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea