Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

You're right about the Ox. And that was one of his better halves.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ONeill on February 25, 2016, 10:36:25 PM
The reality is that Ox and Walcott are shit. Are you're as good as your weakest link at that level. It's a sad chapter in Wenger's annals that he kept faith with those two fraudsters.

Agree with Walcott, ever since 'sign the dam ting' he's been shot on a stick. Haven't lost hope with the Ox yet!!!
#newbridgeornowhere

stew

The Arse will hammer united this weekend, united are decimated by injuries and Arsenal will exploit Carrick in the middle of that defense, he is brutal in that role but I fully expect to win by 3 or 4 goals.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: stew on February 26, 2016, 09:10:48 AM
The Arse will hammer united this weekend, united are decimated by injuries and Arsenal will exploit Carrick in the middle of that defense, he is brutal in that role but I fully expect to win by 3 or 4 goals.

Catch yourself on, when have Arsenal ever won by that amount at OT. WUM.

laoislad

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on February 24, 2016, 10:48:30 PM
Quote from: stew on February 24, 2016, 10:17:15 AM
Quote from: laoislad on February 24, 2016, 08:04:12 AM
Time to concentrate on finishing 4th,qualifying for next seasons Champions league and getting knocked out in the 2nd round.

Time to focus on winning the league and automatically qualifying fir next years CL, more than the second best team in Liverpool will accomplish,  even with the hipster German at the helm.

;D ;D ;D
Careful Carmen, he'll think you're laughing with him not at him....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

sambostar

The reality is that Ox and Walcott are shit. Are you're as good as your weakest link at that level. It's a sad chapter in Wenger's annals that he kept faith with those two fraudsters.

Agreed, had some hope for Ox but he's just Theo Mark2. His injury summed him up - racing away with loads of space but over-runs the ball & gets injured in the process. He's a headless chicken. No composure for the early chance either. Gunners should sell him, Walcott & Wilshere while they can still get decent money for them

Walter Cronc

Quote from: sambostar on February 26, 2016, 09:45:18 AM

Agreed, had some hope for Ox but he's just Theo Mark2. His injury summed him up - racing away with loads of space but over-runs the ball & gets injured in the process. He's a headless chicken. No composure for the early chance either. Gunners should sell him, Walcott & Wilshere while they can still get decent money for them

Said the exact same thing myself when he got hurt - he's for nothing!! I'd flog him and Wilshere for sure. Iwobi already looks a better player!

tiempo

Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 26, 2016, 09:48:11 AM
Quote from: sambostar on February 26, 2016, 09:45:18 AM

Said the exact same thing myself when he got hurt - he's for nothing!! I'd flog him and Wilshere for sure. Iwobi already looks a better player!

Walcott is an athlete (sprinter) not a footballer
Ox is full of football but Wenger is ruining him
Hasn't improved in a while now and miles off his breakthrough performance against AC Milan 4 years ago which ironically was in central midfield. Wenger has to go.

tyroneman

Walcott lost the ball and made no effort whatsoever to get it back.

Orior

The quick blue fox is staying ahead of lazy gunners
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Definitely entertaining... Rashford continuing his good form
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Bottlers.

And Theo's on £140'000 a week. Seriously. Alexis' form a mess too.

A shower of shit.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyroneman

Same old sh!t the bed from Arsenal at OT.......but sure...Wenger must stay.

Walcott, Welbeck, Ox, Gabriel all need the road. Add in Chambers and you got a question the money Wenger spends.

Anyone starting to realise why Barca didn't cry over Sanchez leaving?

ONeill

Embarrassing. Maybe Cazorla but that was Arsenal at strength against a raggle taggle outfit. Every fooking year. No wonder Ozil's head goes down when he sees the crap around him.

Even worse, Spurs might win it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Syferus on February 15, 2016, 02:06:27 PM
Quote from: 50fiftyball on February 15, 2016, 11:00:31 AM
Remaning fixtures for the Gunners are brutal, with United & Spurs in the next month. Spurs @ White Hart Lane on 5th March is MASSIVE, IMO. City not to 2nd last game of the season, then in between you've crystal palace, west ham, watford, no easy games. If they win it this year no one can take it away from them, do you's think Leicester will still stay strong after yesterday?

Arsenal are leagues ahead of United. They should only be dropping any points in the Spurs/City games.

Was said on sky that Arsenal haven't won a league game in Old Trafford since 2006. Arsenal haven't improved one bit in recent years the rest around them aren't as good as they use to be.