Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Good to see Chambers getting a bit of help. Le Coq and Cazorla screened him all day.

Walcott's days numbered? The injury has seen him fall a bit in the pecking order. Take £30m?

Walter Cronc

Quote from: ONeill on February 21, 2015, 11:41:06 PM
Good to see Chambers getting a bit of help. Le Coq and Cazorla screened him all day.

Walcott's days numbered? The injury has seen him fall a bit in the pecking order. Take £30m?

Definitely think he's on his way out. His contract is up in 18 months and he's currently on 100k a week.There's no way he deserves a pay rise based on injuries and performance. He'll likely end up at City/Chelsea /United and score for fun though.

Aaron Boone

No early goal for Arsenal, they could hv done with one. Monaco will not be winning the Champions League.

tyroneman

As Arsenal a performance as you'll see

Captain Obvious

Great result for Monaco a fourth place side in France. Another early champions league exit for Arsenal by the looks of it.

Over the Bar

...Wenger didn't look to happy getting booed  at the end!

tyroneman

A tactically inept performance mixed in with an off night for Giroud. Welbeck is no more a striker than a lamppost. Ozil needs the road. No heart no desire.

Sanchez ran about but it was inevitable he couldn't carry them all season.

Mertesacker proved again he is inept as a leader or player at a decent level. He may have Caps for Germany but he also has exceptional players round him there.

laoislad

They can now concentrate on finishing 4th in the Premier League so they can be knocked out in the 2nd round again next year.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ONeill

Still ripping.

So angry this morning I let no one spake til midday.

Gutless, spineless, leaderless, rudderless, useless.

Predictable and tired. And that's me.

Please Arsene - for your own sake - give yourself a new challenge.

Main Street

That was a mildly interesting game for a neutral  like myself, Wenger again stands tall amongst the hustle  bustle and his critics but man of the match tonight was the ref, who was inspirational.

ONeill

Average performance against an average team. 10 years ago.....so much talent.

Main Street

10 years ago???   in Manchester    Man Utd 2 Arsenal 0

Arsene endures,  Man Utd don't.