Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Dinny Breen

It really is a soulless game...
#newbridgeornowhere

Bingo

He has been quoted as saying he was offered to Arsenal but they refused to exercise their option

ONeill

As with VP, no problem with it. He gave Arsenal plenty on less money.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

Arsenal used to be a big club,now they can't even attract former players returning to London with their tails between their legs after failing elsewhere

rodney trotter

Walter Cronc

Quote from: rodney trotter on June 13, 2014, 01:56:25 PM
Sagna joining City http://t.co/LnxfGgfvZs

He was never worth 140k a week! Never showed Arsenal much loyalty after they stood by him with 2 broken legs.

Dinny Breen

I have no problem with the likes of Clichy, Sagna or even Cesc and would always wish them well. The likes of Nasri and RVP can fock right off.
#newbridgeornowhere

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Walter Cronc on June 13, 2014, 02:00:16 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on June 13, 2014, 01:56:25 PM
Sagna joining City http://t.co/LnxfGgfvZs

He was never worth 140k a week! Never showed Arsenal much loyalty after they stood by him with 2 broken legs.

Very little loyalty in sport now..

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on June 13, 2014, 12:26:25 AM
Arsenal used to be a big club,now they can't even attract former players returning to London with their tails between their legs after failing elsewhere

You love seeing players Bale out?
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 13, 2014, 03:05:42 PM
I have no problem with the likes of Clichy, Sagna or even Cesc and would always wish them well. The likes of Nasri and RVP can fock right off.

Why? RVP was at the club for yonks and saw good players leave whilst he hurtled towards 30 with fcuk all to show for it. Nasri saw the writing on the wall long before that.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ONeill on June 13, 2014, 10:32:25 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 13, 2014, 03:05:42 PM

Why? RVP was at the club for yonks and saw good players leave whilst he hurtled towards 30 with fcuk all to show for it. Nasri saw the writing on the wall long before that.

Not going to revisit this but big difference in motivations and how transfers were handled. RVP and Nasri in particular are wankers of the highest order.
#newbridgeornowhere

Denn Forever

Where will Campbell fit in?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Dinny Breen

Can play up front or out wide. Seems to have a big game temperament. Plus he has to be better than Sanogo.
#newbridgeornowhere

Billys Boots

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 15, 2014, 05:28:20 PM
Can play up front or out wide. Seems to have a big game temperament. Plus he has to be better than Sanogo.

Can he speak French?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...