Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

A Tweet.

Andre Santos linked with return to Brazil ... Understand a loan move to Gremio could happen in the next few days. #AFC @Iandennisbbc
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Tony Baloney

ONeill

Wilshere - a fine midfielder.

I didn't like how he signalled to be subbed two seconds after the tackle. Wenger says it's not serious and he should be available for next weekend. Would Vieira or Keane have done that? Even Ian Selley?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyroneman

And when you build a team around mediocrity like Diaby and Areta that's the result......out the EPL.....even out of the CL places...out of the League cup (to a lower div side)...out of the FA cup (to a lower div side) and soon to be out of the CL......

Arsenal are a disgrace, pure and simple.

For all the plaudits about how well run they are and how good the stadium is...serving up that sh*te to the fans is a disgrace

CorkMan

Another trophyless year. FA Cup was our last chance of a trophy.

T Fearon

Shite club,and in permanent decline now.About to scrap it out with Liverpool in the coming season for a Europa League place.

Walter Cronc

Season over. Another year of complete tripe. It will soon be time for the PR machine at Arsene Wenger FC to crank up the heat over who we are going to buy in the summer. Fans screwed over once again! I don't give a monkeys about playing pretty football (which we haven't done this 3-4 years). I'd rather a team that gives it all. Sadly something Arsenal don't do! Anyone who thinks selling RVP for 24 million is off their trolley! Missing out on 30 million from CL qualification does not add up!

No doubt I'll get hammered by the pro Wenger crowd on here!

ONeill

Munich haven't conceded a goal since December 14th. I think Arsenal will tank them 5-1.

muppet

Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 16, 2013, 06:43:32 PM
Season over. Another year of complete tripe. It will soon be time for the PR machine at Arsene Wenger FC to crank up the heat over who we are going to buy in the summer. Fans screwed over once again! I don't give a monkeys about playing pretty football (which we haven't done this 3-4 years). I'd rather a team that gives it all. Sadly something Arsenal don't do! Anyone who thinks selling RVP for 24 million is off their trolley! Missing out on 30 million from CL qualification does not add up!

No doubt I'll get hammered by the pro Wenger crowd on here!

Meh...
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Ah, sure the same happened in both competitions in 1984. And Tyrone went on to win Ulster.

Sadly, it looks like Wenger can only rally the troops once in a while now. They're probably be up for it on Tuesday but will follow that up with another lazy performance against a side they think they're superior to.

T Fearon

I haven't enjoyed an Arsenal season as much as this since Nayim from the half way line.

ONeill

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Hope Arsenal go gung-ho tonight. Throw everything at the bastards. Accept that you're not as good as them and just do a Celtic (apart from the recent game). Theo - head down, don't think, just run in a straight line towards the goal. Cazorla and Wilshere to shoot from all angles - none of this tippy-tappy shite. Podolski and Giroud to rough up the centre backs. Agricultural. Even if they lose 4-1, go down fighting.

Munich are a serious outfit.

nrico2006

I have a feeling Arsenal could win tonight.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'