Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Captain Obvious

5-7 In fairness that was some game. One of the best comebacks?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 30, 2012, 10:22:04 PM
5-7 In fairness that was some game. One of the best comebacks?
Would be checking the Reading players PP accounts  ;)

Hoof Hearted

"drici" would have had bother keeping up with that tonight - i thought this was his latest scores thread !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ONeill on October 30, 2012, 10:49:41 PM
Don't know what to make of that.

Yippee?

Ffs O'Neill just enjoy it, it's only sport after all
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Nah, these fcukers are on more money in a week that'd feed a small village in Uganda for the same period.

I enjoy a good cream.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Billys Boots

Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 30, 2012, 11:07:44 PM
Quote from: ONeill on October 30, 2012, 10:49:41 PM
Don't know what to make of that.

Yippee?

Ffs O'Neill just enjoy it, it's only sport after all

I think even Hardy would have enjoyed that - Georgie Graham wouldn't.  :P
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

AZOffaly

That was great craic. In fairness Arsenal are great value. The remind me of Brazil back in the Zico days. :D

Billys Boots

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 31, 2012, 11:31:49 AM
That was great craic. In fairness Arsenal are great value. The remind me of Brazil back in the Zico days. :D

Yeah, there's always a Paulo Rossi waiting for them at the next bus-stop!
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Puckoon

Yiz wanna change the name of this before he ends up worse than Arshavin?

Walter Cronc

Sick to the teeth of everything to do with Arsenal FC these days. Used to be a huge fan of Wenger but this past few years have been like a nightmare version of groundhog day. Christ I'm that depressed I don't even know where to begin. From the snakes running the club to some of the shit that's on the field. I used to hate nasri and rvp. Now i don't even blame them for leaving!! #WENGEROUT

Dinny Breen

Arsenal are in a transition period and have been now probably since 2005/2006, whether Wenger is the the right man to lead them out of the transition who knows but better the devil you know and all that. Arsenal are competing for 4th spot and have been the last 6 years, it always amuses me that so many Arsenal fans seem to have this ludicrous notion of entitlement and that they should be challenging for league honours. If they know their history of Arsenal they should be aware that this trophy drought is nothing new. Arsenal have a mortgage to pay and only when that mortgage is paid will they have a chance to compete and only then if FFP delivers a somewhat even playing field. And if FFP doesn't deliver Arsenal under the current model of ownership will not compete with the money making machine Man United or the 2 billionaire play things and will probably be surpassed by QPR or some other play thing in the near future.

#newbridgeornowhere