Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

What is going on with the Arse, they are kicking arse and taking names these days......................to bad they are going to fold like a tent well before they business end of the season. :)

I dont think they will be within ten points of the winners and also think they will finish in the top four.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Windmill abu

Quoteto bad they are going to fold like a tent well before they business end of the season.

I dont think they will be within ten points of the winners and also think they will finish in the top four

QuoteArsenal seem to be the real deal
posted by you yesterday on the liverpool thread

Most wum's are not so obvious

stick to the Man Utd Thread stew
Never underestimate the power of complaining

gerry

a good night all round and we beat Barcelona as well
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

Good test today to see where Arsenal are at in terms of competing with the big guns.

I see he has dropped Mertesecker for this. Horses for courses. Cazorla v Hazard should make good viewing.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Puckoon

Quote from: ONeill on September 29, 2012, 12:50:52 PM
Good test today to see where Arsenal are at in terms of competing with the big guns.

I see he has dropped Mertesecker for this. Horses for courses. Cazorla v Hazard should make good viewing.

My first thought this morning was that I hope he is dropped for this game. Could you imagine those little feckers running at him!

ONeill

Diaby off injured again. Hard to believe how often he's crocked.

ONeill

Torres scores. Poor marking from Koscielny.

Puckoon

Can we bring mertesacker on for corners?

ONeill

Since Diaby went off Arsenal have completely lost shape.

Chelsea are playing 11 behind the ball and countering. Very hard to score against.

ONeill

Great finish by Gervinho. Not convinced Chamberlain meant to find him. 1-1.

Puckoon

Have to eat the humble pie and say Jenkinson is looking much better on both sides of the ball than I gave him credit for a few weeks back.

ONeill

Some nice football but no real quality out there apart from Cazorla, Arteta, Oscar and Hazard. Didn't realise how defensive Chelsea were but it's working for them. They're hitting Arsenal on the break repeatedly and only for that dodgy tackle on Torres they could have been 2-up.

The Wenger 4-6-0 means there are plenty of options for the defence and midfield but it gets a bit congested. Terry and Luiz are just marking the space. Haven't seen much of Podolski at all.

Yea - Corporal Jenkinson is putting in a quare shift.

ONeill

Another freekick. Another mistake by Koscielny. 1-2.