Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Oh deary me.

Henry should've jumped on the plane on Sunday night.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Captain Obvious

ONeill

Milltown Row2

You'd be better of watching One born every minute on Ch 4!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Lecale2

Milan were 11/10 to win tonight. A gift.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2012, 09:30:14 PM
You'd be better of watching One born every minute on Ch 4!!

this could have been a sequel  One Goal Every Minute! It was that bad..
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Captain Obvious

Top two in England knocked out in the group stages and now 4th place Arsenal trounced premier league overrated,overhyped much?

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

ONeill

Interesting to see if the same pattern that has formed in recent years occurs again. Arsenal have a habit of exiting every competition in the space of 10 days or so.

screenexile

Arsenal's next European game reminds me of Heather Mills.

The second leg is just for show!!! lolololol

AQMP

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/14/arsene-wenger-arsenal-chelsea-champions-league

"Arsène Wenger believes that Arsenal can make a statement of intent against Milan in the Champions League which could in turn raise the temperature at their Premier League rivals Chelsea"

24 hours is a long time in football :-\

Dinny Breen

That was worse Arsenal performance I can remember under Wenger, worse than the 8-2 because there was mitigating circumstances around that. There was a complete abdication of responsibility and leadership, something is not right at the core of Arsenal, can't put my finger on it but with no money I'll be shocked if Wenger is in charge next August, too many things are going against him and I would question whether he has senior player support anymore.
#newbridgeornowhere

screenexile

Quote from: Dinny Breen on February 16, 2012, 10:59:15 AM
That was worse Arsenal performance I can remember under Wenger, worse than the 8-2 because there was mitigating circumstances around that. There was a complete abdication of responsibility and leadership, something is not right at the core of Arsenal, can't put my finger on it but with no money I'll be shocked if Wenger is in charge next August, too many things are going against him and I would question whether he has senior player support anymore.

I think that the problem is none of Arsenal's Senior players stand up. Bar Van Persie and possibly Koscielny (who can be a liability) none of the Senior players showed up last night. Back 4 bar Koscielny were woeful. Song, Ramsey, Arteta, Rosicky, Walcott were brutal.

This young team thing doesn't wash anymore either. Arsenal had 7 players on last night over the age of 25!! Something needs done or Arsenal will be on a slippery slope!

Dinny Breen

Arsenal have been on a slippery slope since they moved to Ashburton, just happens to be getting steeper.
#newbridgeornowhere

pintsofguinness

Arsenal must be the biggest pack of pansies going. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?