Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearbrags

Did Mr Henry use his hand last night????????

new devil

Great stuff....Henry is a legend of the game

Dinny Breen

Got hand it to him I thought he handled the situation very well last night.

Any reservations I had dissipated with that goal, think he will be an immense influence over the next 2 months but this is The Arsenal so he will probably pick up an injury against Swansea..
#newbridgeornowhere

gerry

Martin O'Neil on Bendtner today "A blundering full-back from four leagues below could have put some of those in".
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

Sunderland will be wrecked tonight.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Captain Obvious

From BBC- Last Monday Thierry Henry scored his 12th goal In 12 games against Leeds with 12 mins remaining wearing the No.12 shirt In 2012.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 15, 2012, 07:05:01 AM
From BBC- Last Monday Thierry Henry scored his 12th goal In 12 games against Leeds with 12 mins remaining wearing the No.12 shirt In 2012.
what about thierry henry who has 12 letters in his name. A glaring omission by the bbc . 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

muppet

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 15, 2012, 07:05:01 AM

But it was January?
MWWSI 2017

Captain Obvious

Swansea from 1-0 down are now 2-1 up

GalwayBayBoy

Swansea are really nice team. Giving Arsenal a bit of a run around here. Arsenal struggling to get the ball off them.

tyroneman

While I don't support them I do have a soft spot for Arsenal but fcuk me they are muck this year.  If Wenger has no money due to debt repayments or whatever then fair enought but if he is refusing to spend the serious questions need asked. Having said that how much did he spend on Arteta ( b list) and the 3 donkeys: Gervinho, Mert and Santos. A colossal waste of money.

And Walcott....................

Captain Obvious

Some game this, 2-2 and now 3-2 Swansea.

everymanaman

Arsenal outgunned by the Welsh Barcelona

Dinny Breen

Only saw the last 20 mins and in that 20 mins Ramsey must have given the ball away 20 times. He needs a rest as his form is very very poor, didn't see that rest but the stats show Arsenal were poor at keeping possession which has been their downfall this season, Arteta was a big loss. Need to stay on the tails of Chelsea if they are to have chance of top four, from looking comfortable to looking vulnerable in 2 games. The keyboard warriors will be happy as they move back into Arsenal in crisis mode but might only be temporary if City lose tomorrow night....
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Only saw the second half too. Arsenal fairly paying the price for having no bench. Song, Ramsey and RVP are running on empty. Walcott and Arshavin are healthily competing for the worst player of the year. Rosicky came on and looked lively amongst that lot - shows how much the Arsenal midfield are spiralling downwards. Mertesecker - Jaysus that was some miss. Arsenal haven't played well for a month now and the Utd game next week could make or break the season. Hopefully the 8-2 is still hurting, though I wouldn't bank on it. Arsenal need Vermaelen next week.

Nice football Swansea although Arsenal made Fulham look that good too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.