Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Le Boss can't even find his pocket now...
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Very good! He's away to seek Pat's advice.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

ludermor

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/bendtner-arrested-after-hotel-brawl-2980600.htmlSunderland striker Nicklas Bendtner was arrested following an early morning brawl at a hotel, it emerged today.

The Danish 23-year-old was one of two men detained by police after the incident at the Hilton Newcastle Gateshead Hotel in the autumn.

A Northumbria Police spokesman said: "At 2.18am on Tuesday September 13, police received a report of a fight at the Hilton hotel in Gateshead.

"Officers attended and two men aged 23 were arrested to prevent a continued breach of the peace. After investigation, both men were released without a charge."

Bendtner, who is on loan from Arsenal, is on bail after being arrested on suspicion of criminal damage last month.

WTF is up with Bendtner?

ONeill

V funny.

What odds can you get that Henry gets an injury during or after his first appearance and is ruled out for the rest of the contract? You know it'll happen.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Carmen Stateside

Got to be some feeling for him when he arrives to play a game and drives past a statue of himself outside.  Always liked Henry (accept when he played for France), great signing for the Gooners.

ONeill

Was thinking about Larsson's stint at Utd around this time 5 years ago. He scored on his debut in the FA Cup.

Carmen Stateside

If his last game is against Spurs, he has to score the winner.

gerry

Szczesny, Coquelin, Koscielny, Squillaci, Miquel, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arshavin, Chamakh.

subs: Martinez, Yennaris, Benayoun, Ryo, Walcott, Park, Henry.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Shamrock Shore

gerry

gerry

i am watching it on espn and they are over a minute behind the internet links