this zone marketing working a storm,  going to be a long season
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

gerry

gerry

Chamakh first goal  since last November says it all

Tony Baloney

Arsenal have had a long history of being meagre at the back. Worst Arsenal defence in 20 years?

Sack Wenger  ;)

Bannaman

gerry

thank feck for up for the match tonight.  come on kerry

Dinny Breen

Words escape me - worst defense in 20 years? - George Graham was coach 20 years ago - worst defence that I can ever remember simply shocking organisation. It's absolutely nothing to with ability and everything to do with coaching. Arsenal looking at relegation if they maintain this and at the moment you can't see anything changing in the short term. FFS Backburn had 3 shots on target and scored 4 goals... :'(
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

5 goals scored on their travels in the north. Great form altogether.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

whitegoodman

As a neutral that was absolutely pathetic today and I have absolutely no sympathy for wenger.

He could have went at the start of June and got cahill and dann for around 15 mill combined but instead decided to haggle all summer as if it was his own communion money and had to panic buy in the last wk.

The way they r playing 6th looks like the best they r going to get. Question, how many world class players have arsenal left, 2?? Rvp/wilkshire

gerry

I wonder is cesc missing us tonight. There 5 up at half time

tyroneman

If Arsenal genuinely have proper money to spend on players then I'm afraid Wenger needs sacked. To have thought about entering the CL and the EPL season with only one decent FB and one decent -though injury prone -CH was scandalous. Fan pressure got to him but again he couldn't pRt with decent money.  Per was signed as a panic buy. It was clear Arsenal had already scouted him years ago and decided he wasnt good enough. Now he's first choice. Give me a break.

The fact that arsenal were in pole position to buy Phil Jones before Man U and let him drift away for the want of a few extra quid is unreal. Same for Mata.

Instead they end up with the c list  Fabregas and a bunch of others who may or may not make the grade in the long run but certainly look like damn all so far.

Expect to see RVP out the door in August 2012.

gerry

Quote from: gerry on September 17, 2011, 08:03:19 PM
I wonder is cesc missing us tonight. There 5 up at half time

Barcelona beat Osasuna 8-0 and had more than 80% possession.