Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Heard on the radio today - 4 wins in the last 17 games! Wenger's repalcement is prob being sought right now!

ross4life

Rumours going around that Arsenal could still qualify even if Udinese knock them out tonight.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

Chesney
Jenkinson, Vermaelen, Djourou, Sagna;
Song, Frimpong, Ramsey;
Walcott, Gervinho, Van Persie.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Fenerbahce have been booted out of the Champions League because their hospitality buffets only stretch to 14 courses, not the 16 demanded by Uefa, and that means there is a spare place in this year's tournament. It has been suggested it may go to the play-off losers with the highest coefficient (Arsenal are second on that list behind Bayern Munich, who are already through), although this has not been confirmed.
#newbridgeornowhere

Tony Baloney

There was to be an announcement at 7.30. I assume in typical UEFA fashion it will be at 9pm following multiple long speeches and musical interludes.

ONeill

Gervinho lively but they're feckin dangerous on the break. Speedy hoors down both wings.

ONeill

Jenkinson struggling down that side. Yer man's a flier.

ONeill

Ramsey's having a stinker. That's three in a row.

ONeill

Fcuk sake Walcott. Just run in a straight line towards goal. Don't pass, don't try to dribble past players, don't cross.

Tony Baloney

Entertainment value is high so far. Walcott should have buried his chance.

ONeill

Walcott - whole net to aim at - hits it at the keeper.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 24, 2011, 07:42:07 PM
Fenerbahce have been booted out of the Champions League because their hospitality buffets only stretch to 14 courses, not the 16 demanded by Uefa, and that means there is a spare place in this year's tournament. It has been suggested it may go to the play-off losers with the highest coefficient (Arsenal are second on that list behind Bayern Munich, who are already through), although this has not been confirmed.

2016: BREAKING NEWS
UEFA has confirmed that Trabzonspor have replaced fellow Turkish side Fenerbahce in the Champions League group stage. Fenerbahce were withdrawn by the Turkish federation earlier today because of an ongoing match-fixing investigation.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

muppet

Mixed night for Udinese, great goal by Di Natale.....

...but ex-player Gadaffi having a rough time.
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ONeill on August 24, 2011, 08:27:41 PM
.....rock bottom....

I have I missed the second goal for Udinesse..
#newbridgeornowhere