Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

armaghniac

Quote from: Evil Genius on March 20, 2021, 07:50:54 PM
It is the governments who cannot persuade their citizens to accept the vaccine, and/or those which already HAVE vaccine in stock, but are unable to get it out of the fridge and into arms, who are to blame for avoidable deaths.

As I say, if the EU's stocks had run out; and people were begging for them; and had AZ been proven to have broken their contract, then you'd have a case.

This is mere whataboutery, which is to be expected, I suppose.  First of all not all governments have been tardy in using the vaccine. But even for those who have, if that did a push they could remove the stockpile by the end of the month. If they did so, do you think that AZ would then honour their commitments? You know very well that the would not. The stockpile is undesirable in itself, but it has nothing to do with the failure of AZ.

Quote from: Evil Genius
Why would Oxford University, an institution more usually associated with progressive, liberal values etc, want to "pander to Brexiteers"?

It is the more the case that they concentrated on serving Britain and on having a cheap product for the Third World (this is admirable). They did not make any effort in the developed world, although given the age profile of Covid victims that is where their vaccine would do most good. However, these aims were not mutually exclusive, they could have ensured supply in Britain and in Europe, they just didn't thlnk the latter important.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 20, 2021, 09:16:56 PM
Quote from: Angelo on March 20, 2021, 08:37:30 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 20, 2021, 07:45:36 PM
Sure the European countries won't take it now anyways... the damage is done, seems there's lots of Angelos in Europe

Some of us have a free mind and question things and don't openly swallow whatever the Tories tell us to do.

Maybe someday you will evolve.

Tories?

Yes.

You take your direction on the AZ vaccine from Tories.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on March 20, 2021, 09:47:29 PM
Sure the European countries won't take it now anyways... the damage is done, seems there's lots of Angelos in Europe

Some of us have a free mind and question things and don't openly swallow whatever the Tories tell us to do.

Tories?

Yes.

I prefer to get it from respected groups like EMA, other experts and scientists who have more knowledge than the likes of you? 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 20, 2021, 10:23:41 PM

Tories?

Yes.

I prefer to get it from respected groups like EMA, other experts and scientists who have more knowledge than the likes of you?

Here is what Kary Mullis, inventor of the RT-PCR test, had to say about Fauci, the "expert" of the "experts". Mullis died August 2019, his invention would not be the gold standard test for diagnosing "COVID 19" if he were alive today.

https://twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1369720747313098753
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Milltown Row2

So you prefer the knowledge from Angelo a random user on the internet?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sid waddell

Quote from: Seamus on March 21, 2021, 12:03:44 AM

Tories?

Yes.

Here is what Kary Mullis, inventor of the RT-PCR test, had to say about Fauci, the "expert" of the "experts". Mullis died August 2019, his invention would not be the gold standard test for diagnosing "COVID 19" if he were alive today.

I'd defo say Fauci had him murdered

Seamus

Quote from: sid waddell on March 21, 2021, 12:18:29 AM
Quote from: Seamus on March 21, 2021, 12:03:44 AM

Tories?

Yes.

I'd defo say Fauci had him murdered

Did you claim that 2 million bucks yet?
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Angelo

Tories?

Yes.

What about the experts in Norway?

Seems like there is a lot of hypocrisy to what you say.

Milltown Row2

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 21, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
Will they stop birth control pills ?

If they are causing deaths of young and healthy people I'm sure they will look at it too.

I'm happy your hypocrisy has been exposed and your pathetic hiding behind "experts" has also shown to be hollow and sincere.

sid waddell

Easy to know which poster has never once in his life had any reason to think about anything to do with birth control pills

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on March 21, 2021, 10:40:06 AM

If they are causing deaths of young and healthy people I'm sure they will look at it too.

I'm happy your hypocrisy has been exposed and your pathetic hiding behind "experts" has also shown to be hollow and sincere.

Your hypocrisy is ten fold, you were calling for acceptable deaths! Spin merchant

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 21, 2021, 11:04:17 AM
Quote from: Angelo on March 21, 2021, 10:40:06 AM

Your hypocrisy is ten fold, you were calling for acceptable deaths! Spin merchant

And now you are.

I never called deaths acceptable. You say deaths are unacceptable with Covid but are happy for people to be killed by a vaccine seemingly.

Some double standards.

Milltown Row2

You said we accept deaths every year, when will these deaths (Covid) become acceptable.

You're all over the shop, all I've stated is the EMA have said the vaccine is safe

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 21, 2021, 11:48:39 AM
You said we accept deaths every year, when will these deaths (Covid) become acceptable.

You're all over the shop, all I've stated is the EMA have said the vaccine is safe

We accept deaths.

And the Norwegian Medical Experts clearly disagree with the EMA.

You're the one having to rail back on your own "experts" line. What's your issue with the Medical Experts in Norway? Are they anti-vax or conspiracy theorists?