Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

Milltown Row2

Quote from: LCohen on January 01, 2021, 10:27:30 AM
Quote from: Seaney on December 31, 2020, 07:54:29 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 31, 2020, 04:04:25 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 31, 2020, 04:00:32 PM
The LCohen strategy of bombarding posters with questions while not answering any posed to him is in full flow again.

Sicken him and answer the questions, that'll show him/ shut him up.

come on you're better than that, more intelligent Let him have it!!

What a complete embarrassment you are, nip round and suck him off ffs, total tool of a man.

Honest question- do you have children or are you in any way responsible for the care of people younger than you?

Couldn't care for himself never mind others, probably the rut of the family
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

LCohen

Censorship is a step not to be taken lightly but surely this forum must give serious consideration to the futures of some accounts?

I am completely aware that many of my views are not in keeping with the majority view on some issues but generally things are kept civil and fact based. If these auto-gainsaying accounts are not addressed then this forum (or any thread those accounts choose to patronise) will become dysfunctional and ultimately wind up.

WUMs and in-house trolls are never helpful but these accounts are a step beyond

imtommygunn

Who was the last person to be banned? I don't think moderating is happening any more.

armaghniac

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 01, 2021, 12:04:41 PM
Who was the last person to be banned? I don't think moderating is happening any more.

Bring back Tony Fearon.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Seaney

Close thread - doubt anyone on here getting it this year - Milhouse be relieved!

Angelo

Quote from: LCohen on January 01, 2021, 10:25:52 AM
Quote from: Angelo on December 31, 2020, 04:42:09 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 31, 2020, 04:10:26 PM
The LCohen strategy of bombarding posters with questions while not answering any posed to him is in full flow again.

I asked you a range of questions. Your only response was to ask a question which I have answered. Ball back in your court.

The issue of me not answering questions has been raised before and didn't pan out well for those making the allegation. They only succeeded in shooting them selves in foot. But have a go sure

I have answered all these questions before.

It takes some level of hypocrisy to demand repeat answers to questions that have been dealt with on numerous occasions while you don't have the decency to answer questions yourself.

I agree it didn't pan out well before as you point blank refused to answer questions when you were asked them again. It's pointless asking you to show the same courtesy you demand off others.

So help me out.

Repost your earlier posts with the answers. A google search indicates these posts don't exist. You claim that they do. Find them and post them.
Post any questions that have been asked of me that I have not answered.

Could not be easier.

They exist, if you bother to go back and reread this thread you will find them.

Don't be so lazy.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on January 04, 2021, 03:46:19 PM

I asked you a range of questions. Your only response was to ask a question which I have answered. Ball back in your court.

The issue of me not answering questions has been raised before and didn't pan out well for those making the allegation. They only succeeded in shooting them selves in foot. But have a go sure

It takes some level of hypocrisy to demand repeat answers to questions that have been dealt with on numerous occasions while you don't have the decency to answer questions yourself.

I agree it didn't pan out well before as you point blank refused to answer questions when you were asked them again. It's pointless asking you to show the same courtesy you demand off others.

So help me out.

Repost your earlier posts with the answers. A google search indicates these posts don't exist. You claim that they do. Find them and post them.

Could not be easier.

Don't be so lazy.

They don't exist. That is why I can't find them. You say they do exist but can't produce any evidence of them. All I am doing is calling out your Trumpesque performance

LCohen

Angelo

A quick glance over recent weeks does not show you up in a great light for getting around to answering questions. And that is only the questions posed by me. Others have asked you questions as well. Not much coming back there either. Then there are questions asked more than a few weeks ago and the questions posed to your confrere accounts.

But just sticking to the first category:
If you have a problem with the pace of the development and approval you must have a concern that something has been left out. So what bit?
Do you grow ALL your own food and produce all your own alcohol, medications etc? Or do you get it exclusively from non commercial suppliers?
What about the people around you? Or the people around those in your demographic? Will they all be safe unvaccinated or if you or others in your demographic return to business as usual unvaccinated?
Is your alternative to maintain the social restrictions forever?
What is your evidence of Oxford university AND MHRA taking bribes re the vaccine development?
Show the evidence of the pressure on the MHRA and then explain why the MHRA delayed the approval of the Oxford vaccine until they entirely satisfied?
Do you have different concerns over the different vaccines or is it a blanket approach?
Do any of the products you consume (say food, drink, medicines, toiletries or cosmetics) have any side effects?

Well any answers?

Angelo

Ah yeah.

The barrage of questions which have already been answered.

Angelo

Quote from: LCohen on January 05, 2021, 11:09:44 AM

So help me out.

Could not be easier.

Don't be so lazy.

They don't exist. That is why I can't find them. You say they do exist but can't produce any evidence of them. All I am doing is calling out your Trumpesque performance

They're there. You know it but are extremely disingenuous when it comes to debating and only seek to muddy and frustrate.

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on January 05, 2021, 11:38:31 AM
Ah yeah.

The barrage of questions which have already been answered.

So repost the answers.  Could not be easier?

I will make it even easier. If you don't like the answer you previously gave then change it for a new one.

As I said. Could not be easier

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on January 05, 2021, 11:39:52 AM

So help me out.

Could not be easier.

Don't be so lazy.

They're there. You know it but are extremely disingenuous when it comes to debating and only seek to muddy and frustrate.

Wha???

I am not being disingenuous. I ask questions. I answer those posed of me. I tell the truth.

You ask questions. Pretend they have not been answered. And then repeat the claim when asked for evidence to back it up. When questions are asked of you you don't answer them. Then claim to have answered them. Then repeat the claim and fail to provide any evidence to support your claim. As a poster you are completely exposed as a fraud

Angelo

Quote from: LCohen on January 05, 2021, 11:44:25 AM

So help me out.

Could not be easier.

Don't be so lazy.

Wha???

I am not being disingenuous. I ask questions. I answer those posed of me. I tell the truth.

You ask questions. Pretend they have not been answered. And then repeat the claim when asked for evidence to back it up. When questions are asked of you you don't answer them. Then claim to have answered them. Then repeat the claim and fail to provide any evidence to support your claim. As a poster you are completely exposed as a fraud

Let's be clear, you ask repeat quesitons already answered and refuse to answer any yourself.

There is one fraud here.

He turns up at a certain time every week, posts about 10 successive posts with questions already answered. Fucks off and comes a back a week later to do the same.

Seaney

Quote from: Angelo on January 05, 2021, 11:46:40 AM
Quote from: LCohen on January 05, 2021, 11:44:25 AM

So help me out.

Could not be easier.

Don't be so lazy.

Wha???

Let's be clear, you ask repeat quesitons already answered and refuse to answer any yourself.

There is one fraud here.

He turns up at a certain time every week, posts about 10 successive posts with questions already answered. Fucks off and comes a back a week later to do the same.

But Milhouse says he's a genius !