Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

Angelo

Quote from: LeoMc on December 18, 2020, 03:55:04 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 03:33:16 PM
Has Milltown said whether he'll get the vaccine in 2021?

It's almost certainly going to be available. So it's a yes or no. Not a conditional answer.

He has.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 17, 2020, 04:09:51 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 17, 2020, 04:05:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 17, 2020, 04:03:49 PM

Why would I want the doctors to only take appointments from a surgery that I worked in?

I'm concerned that the country has people lined up the street every week to get seen by a doctor, why is this place so unhealthy was my point, I'm not going over this again, its like speaking to baby

Are you getting the vaccine in 2021 now?

Baby number 2 on now!! like flipping twins

I'm only going to say this once,  I'll be taking the vaccine once its available to me, I'm in the last group of people that get it, that's due to age, health and no other conditions due to work and so on....

That may be in 2021 or after, that doesn't depend on me, just those that are dishing it out.

If its required to allow me into a country I'll get it also, I've had vaccines before the internet and google

That's a conditional answer.

Yes or no.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Taylor

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 04:20:12 PM

It's almost certainly going to be available. So it's a yes or no. Not a conditional answer.

He has.

Why would I want the doctors to only take appointments from a surgery that I worked in?

I'm concerned that the country has people lined up the street every week to get seen by a doctor, why is this place so unhealthy was my point, I'm not going over this again, its like speaking to baby

I'm only going to say this once,  I'll be taking the vaccine once its available to me, I'm in the last group of people that get it, that's due to age, health and no other conditions due to work and so on....

That may be in 2021 or after, that doesn't depend on me, just those that are dishing it out.

If its required to allow me into a country I'll get it also, I've had vaccines before the internet and google

Yes or no.

Even for someone as obtuse as you Angelo.......and not to speak for Millhouse  ;D but he has said he will take it in 2021 once it is available to him.

He cant decide to get it in 2021

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 04:18:57 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 18, 2020, 04:12:19 PM

Nothing special about me. I'm just exposing the fraud of the Angelo account and your confreres in the Hard of Thinking Brigade

The audit trail calls you a liar.

Time and time again you have ignored questions and then responded with a load of questions which have been comprehensively addressed before.

Plenty of questions for you to deal with so maybe grow a pair of balls and a few brain cells and answer them.

So point out the question. It's so easy for you.

People will be starting to wonder why you are withholding these dynamite quotes.

I know the first attempt didn't pan out the way you had planned but have another go. Just because the first attempt blew up in you face doesn't mean the next one will. Have a go.

dublin7

You're just taking the piss now Angelo.

No one can say when they will get the vaccine as it's not available at the moment.

You on the other hand refuse to answer any questions put to you and only offer vague paranoid unsubstantiated conspiracy theories that make no sense to anyone but you

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on December 18, 2020, 04:27:10 PM

No one can say when they will get the vaccine as it's not available at the moment.

You on the other hand refuse to answer any questions put to you and only offer vague paranoid unsubstantiated conspiracy theories that make no sense to anyone but you

US, UK and EU governments are all very confident of mass roll out of the vaccine this summer so it's a straightforward yes or no answer.

I've comprehensively answered any question put to me. So please stop pedaling lies.

LCohen on the other hand asks for answers to be repeated while ignoring dealing with any question himself.

Angelo

Quote from: Taylor on December 18, 2020, 04:23:23 PM

He has.

Yes or no.

Even for someone as obtuse as you Angelo.......and not to speak for Millhouse  ;D but he has said he will take it in 2021 once it is available to him.

I asked for a non-conditional answer.

I don't think you should refer to other people as obtuse when you fail to understand a basic nuance.

Franko

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 04:34:01 PM
Quote from: Taylor on December 18, 2020, 04:23:23 PM

He has.

Yes or no.

I asked for a non-conditional answer.

I don't think you should refer to other people as obtuse when you fail to understand a basic nuance.

"I'll take the vaccine once it's available to me".

There's nothing conditional about it.

This is basic comprehension.

Taylor

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 04:31:37 PM

US, UK and EU governments are all very confident of mass roll out of the vaccine this summer so it's a straightforward yes or no answer.

I've comprehensively answered any question put to me. So please stop pedaling lies.

LCohen on the other hand asks for answers to be repeated while ignoring dealing with any question himself.

So if he said he is confident of getting the vaccine in 2021 would that make you happy?

Considering you are happy to say the Governments are confident of rolling it out

Angelo

Quote from: Taylor on December 18, 2020, 04:43:07 PM

So if he said he is confident of getting the vaccine in 2021 would that make you happy?

Considering you are happy to say the Governments are confident of rolling it out

Thread title: Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

LeoMc

He has.

Yes or no.
Can you unconditionally state that he will be offered it?

dublin7

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 04:44:02 PM

When and where will it be available to the general population?

If you're so convinced Angelo that it will be available and everyone else is refusing to give a straight answer please explain how the vaccination process will work and when it will start?

LeoMc

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 04:44:02 PM

The vaccine became available in 2020? Do we need to start the thread again?

LeoMc

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 04:18:57 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 18, 2020, 04:12:19 PM

Nothing special about me. I'm just exposing the fraud of the Angelo account and your confreres in the Hard of Thinking Brigade

The audit trail calls you a liar.

Time and time again you have ignored questions and then responded with a load of questions which have been comprehensively addressed before.

Plenty of questions for you to deal with so maybe grow a pair of balls and a few brain cells and answer them.
Go on,throw up an example. According to you there are plenty so it shouldn't be too hard.

armaghniac

the EU has ordered 80m more of the Moderna vaccine, to a total of 160m doses. They have also ordered 300m of Pfizer and 400m of Oxford, so that's about every adult in the EU covered if they can get them delivered.

The EU has also secured vaccines have been approved for use yet, 405 million doses from the German biotech Curevac; up to 400 million from American pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson; up to 200 million from US company Novovax; and up to 300 million from British and French companies GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi.

Curevac is also RNA based, so likely as effective as Moderna and Pfizer, but it is cheaper and easier to distribute, so if they don't need it when it is ready it would be suitable for Third World countries. Of course, some combination of these might be the thing to drive off this virus altogether.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

trueblue1234

He has.

Yes or no.

This sums up why it's pointless debating with Angelo.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit