Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

Milltown Row2

This quote from Angelo On the COC thread

When people who are wrong admit they are wrong.

This totally sums him up, refusing to believe other views and won't give up, even when given evidence and actual posts to prove him wrong!

He's obviously sat with him mum one night and watched Erin Brockovich, this has been a big influence on his views regarding the likes of big pharmaceutical companies.

The fact that he's involved in so many threads arguing against the grain (I like a good argument too but taking the biscuit is High on his list) highlights a need for attention, obviously never managed to get any, so either the middle child of 12 or an only child that's been a spoilt brat and craves for bad attention!

Either way he's good value to the board a Tony Ferron syferus poster that's defo needed.

His knowledge on the third best tennis player in fairness is second to none!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: LCohen on December 18, 2020, 01:14:20 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 09:40:58 AM
Quote from: LCohen on December 17, 2020, 07:32:03 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 17, 2020, 05:02:58 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on December 17, 2020, 04:44:10 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 17, 2020, 04:05:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 17, 2020, 04:03:49 PM

Why would I want the doctors to only take appointments from a surgery that I worked in?

I'm concerned that the country has people lined up the street every week to get seen by a doctor, why is this place so unhealthy was my point, I'm not going over this again, its like speaking to baby

Are you getting the vaccine in 2021 now?

Will you get the vaccine in 2021? If you are not willing are you willing to accept any conditions or bans placed on you attending events or places were large crowds will be present?

I will once I'm allowed. There's no point asking Seany as he refuses to answer

I've said no already.

Nothing has changed in my mind about it, the reservations I harbour have not been put to bed. If you will then that's up to you but Milltown has been very evasive on whether he will or not, citing he'd let the must vulnerable first while criticising others.

It looks like he'll be able to get his vaccine in 2021 now, so he should clarify this.

The reservations that you "harbour" but struggle to state, explain or evidence.

I have stated them before, do you ever read anything?

You are some fool to be looking for evidence when it neither exists to support or disprove anything so I'm going to take the cautious route and not take a vaccine with big question marks over it. You can choose to believe a shady industry blindly if you want.

Des

This ongoing tactic of not setting out a position, it's basis and supporting evidence just makes you look a fraud.

I'm offering you a clean slate. You can resile from anything you now don't want to stand over. You can pick up your argument from here, select your strongest points and the ones you move made well or have the best supporting evidence for you. I literally could not be making it easier for you. So show us what you have got?

But try to stay away from silly things like being cautious (cautious of what? What is the specific concern and why? What is the potential consequences of your course of action?) or guff like "believing a shady industry" (you know as well as I do that the industry doesn't get to mark its own homework).

So no time pressure. Take the Xmas period. Set out your points. I really am making this easy for you. You can have no possible excuse for ducking it

You're after asking a load of questions again without dealing with any posed to.

I preempted it and true to form, you don't diasppoint.

I'm on record of answering all these questions before. You just dodge answering any yourself.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Quote from: LCohen on December 18, 2020, 01:16:30 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 09:44:23 AM
What we've discovered is that Milltown can't answer a simple question.

It's incredibly likely the vaccine will be available to everyone who wants one in 2021 but he can't commit to saying he will get one. Why? And if that's the case what gives him the right to have a pop at people with reservations.

LCohen can't answer a question himself, but will go around hounding people for questions they have answered on numerous occasions, ignoring anything that he may have to explain himself.

List the question that I have not answered?
List the points that I have made but refused to explain?
Repost the answers that you claim to have already provided.

This will be good.

And more questions.

How about you answer what is put to you next time rather than respond with questions of your own.

Angelo

Quote from: LCohen on December 16, 2020, 01:36:11 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 16, 2020, 08:54:09 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 16, 2020, 08:45:03 AM
Quote from: Seaney on December 16, 2020, 08:13:09 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 16, 2020, 12:29:30 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on December 16, 2020, 12:01:12 AM
More good news from the US FDA on the Moderna vaccine, which seems to perform in a similar way to the Pfizer one, and so it will be approved in a few days. It will likely be approved in Europe shortly after the Pfizer one. The Irish government has approved purchase of 875,000 doses of Moderna vaccine. The 6 counties should be getting 225,000 or so, Moderna has less orders from London than Pfizer of Oxford.

After both jabs, the vaccine was 94.1 per cent effective in a trial of about 30,000 participants. The vaccine was less effective in people over the age of 65, with an efficacy rate of 86.4 per cent. There were 30 severe cases of Covid-19 in the placebo group but none in the vaccinated group.
That is good news. If you refuse a vaccine and end up in hospital with Covid symptoms can we start issuing a bill to these people, or preferably pay prior to treatment.

If you smoke and end up in hospital with lung cancer, should you be billed, if you do extreme sports and end up in hospital because of an injury, should you be billed, if you drink and end up in hospital because of liver failure should you be billed, if you are obese and end up in hospital should you be billed, if you are in a car accident because of carless driving and end up in hospital, should you be billed - etc. etc. etc.

I've no problem with that..

Sure you don't - but you look like the moral guardian again in your wee domain!  So what treatment do you think should be "free at point of entry" even know we all pay our national insurance, on the NHS - can you give a list?

What has national insurance got to do with things?

Question asked.

No answer.

Question given in return.

The LCohen way.

Angelo

Has Milltown said whether he'll get the vaccine in 2021?

It's almost certainly going to be available. So it's a yes or no. Not a conditional answer.

Angelo

Quote from: LCohen on December 17, 2020, 09:38:33 PM
Quote from: Seamus on December 17, 2020, 08:00:09 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 17, 2020, 07:30:25 PM
Not sure what previous accounts have been used but given the views, the crassness, the style, the struggles with fact and logic it would easy to believe that the Seaney and Angelo accounts are operated by Sir Desmond Swayne.

I have already asked you the following question which has gone unanswered.

Are you for the "Covid-19 " vaccine becoming mandatory?

A few more while I have got your attention:

Do you agree that those who choose to not take the vaccine should have their civil liberties further eroded, basically becoming a prisoner in their own homes?
If so explain why?

Are you confident that the RT-PCR test can detect SARS-CoV-2?
If so explain and give documented proof.

Have you seen documentation that SARS-CoV-2 was purified and isolated?
If so please furnish. If not why do you follow blindly?

Questions are asked of the Seaney Account and the Angelo Account and it's the Seamus account that seems to take it personally. Freudian??

Anyway Desmond to deal with the points you raise:
I have actually responded to your mandatory vaccination point.
Here is the response verbatim
"I am not condemning the DC Act. I think vaccination is key to combatting many diseases of which CV19 is one. Mandatory vaccination is not normally the first port of call. It might be in some instances if take up is dangerously low. I'm unaware of the specific state of play in DC or other parts of USA."
That quotes goes on to ask you to spell out your concerns on event 201. How did you get on with that?

Then there are your new points:
Those who are do not get vaccinated are likely to face restrictions. Those restrictions are most likely to be drafted and enforced by commercial organisations rather than a matter of law. But yes if the unvaccinated present a risk to the common good the law makers will have to repeat those rules for some publicly owned/controlled spaces. Smoking as an analogy will assist in grasping the import of this.

On Sars Cov 2 I need more information. I have not posted anything on it here yet and in that sense your question is weird.

Why can't you answer the questions rather than respond with questions?

What makes you so special that you should not be questioned before everyone else should?

Franko

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 03:33:16 PM

It's almost certainly going to be available. So it's a yes or no. Not a conditional answer.

He has, yes.

LeoMc

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 03:33:16 PM

He has.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 17, 2020, 04:09:51 PM

Why would I want the doctors to only take appointments from a surgery that I worked in?

I'm concerned that the country has people lined up the street every week to get seen by a doctor, why is this place so unhealthy was my point, I'm not going over this again, its like speaking to baby

Baby number 2 on now!! like flipping twins

I'm only going to say this once,  I'll be taking the vaccine once its available to me, I'm in the last group of people that get it, that's due to age, health and no other conditions due to work and so on....

That may be in 2021 or after, that doesn't depend on me, just those that are dishing it out.

If its required to allow me into a country I'll get it also, I've had vaccines before the internet and google

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 03:32:14 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 16, 2020, 01:36:11 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 16, 2020, 08:54:09 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 16, 2020, 08:45:03 AM
Quote from: Seaney on December 16, 2020, 08:13:09 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 16, 2020, 12:29:30 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on December 16, 2020, 12:01:12 AM
More good news from the US FDA on the Moderna vaccine, which seems to perform in a similar way to the Pfizer one, and so it will be approved in a few days. It will likely be approved in Europe shortly after the Pfizer one. The Irish government has approved purchase of 875,000 doses of Moderna vaccine. The 6 counties should be getting 225,000 or so, Moderna has less orders from London than Pfizer of Oxford.

After both jabs, the vaccine was 94.1 per cent effective in a trial of about 30,000 participants. The vaccine was less effective in people over the age of 65, with an efficacy rate of 86.4 per cent. There were 30 severe cases of Covid-19 in the placebo group but none in the vaccinated group.
That is good news. If you refuse a vaccine and end up in hospital with Covid symptoms can we start issuing a bill to these people, or preferably pay prior to treatment.

If you smoke and end up in hospital with lung cancer, should you be billed, if you do extreme sports and end up in hospital because of an injury, should you be billed, if you drink and end up in hospital because of liver failure should you be billed, if you are obese and end up in hospital should you be billed, if you are in a car accident because of carless driving and end up in hospital, should you be billed - etc. etc. etc.

I've no problem with that..

Sure you don't - but you look like the moral guardian again in your wee domain!  So what treatment do you think should be "free at point of entry" even know we all pay our national insurance, on the NHS - can you give a list?

What has national insurance got to do with things?

Question asked.

No answer.

Question given in return.

The LCohen way.

You are now embarrassing yourself.

It appears that you are trying to make the point that the Angelo account answers questions when asked but that I don't.

Your evidence in support of this is this chain of posts above. May I point out that in that chain I ask a question of you and you fail to answer it AND there is no incidence of me failing to answer a question because no question is asked of me!!!

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 03:26:02 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 18, 2020, 01:14:20 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 09:40:58 AM
Quote from: LCohen on December 17, 2020, 07:32:03 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 17, 2020, 05:02:58 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on December 17, 2020, 04:44:10 PM

Will you get the vaccine in 2021? If you are not willing are you willing to accept any conditions or bans placed on you attending events or places were large crowds will be present?

I will once I'm allowed. There's no point asking Seany as he refuses to answer

I've said no already.

Nothing has changed in my mind about it, the reservations I harbour have not been put to bed. If you will then that's up to you but Milltown has been very evasive on whether he will or not, citing he'd let the must vulnerable first while criticising others.

It looks like he'll be able to get his vaccine in 2021 now, so he should clarify this.

The reservations that you "harbour" but struggle to state, explain or evidence.

I have stated them before, do you ever read anything?

You are some fool to be looking for evidence when it neither exists to support or disprove anything so I'm going to take the cautious route and not take a vaccine with big question marks over it. You can choose to believe a shady industry blindly if you want.

Des

This ongoing tactic of not setting out a position, it's basis and supporting evidence just makes you look a fraud.

I'm offering you a clean slate. You can resile from anything you now don't want to stand over. You can pick up your argument from here, select your strongest points and the ones you move made well or have the best supporting evidence for you. I literally could not be making it easier for you. So show us what you have got?

But try to stay away from silly things like being cautious (cautious of what? What is the specific concern and why? What is the potential consequences of your course of action?) or guff like "believing a shady industry" (you know as well as I do that the industry doesn't get to mark its own homework).

So no time pressure. Take the Xmas period. Set out your points. I really am making this easy for you. You can have no possible excuse for ducking it

You're after asking a load of questions again without dealing with any posed to.

I preempted it and true to form, you don't diasppoint.

I'm on record of answering all these questions before. You just dodge answering any yourself.

I am actually worried about you.

I have made it easy for you. And you just don't have anything to offer.

You may consider yourself exploded.

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 03:30:08 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 18, 2020, 01:16:30 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 09:44:23 AM
What we've discovered is that Milltown can't answer a simple question.

It's incredibly likely the vaccine will be available to everyone who wants one in 2021 but he can't commit to saying he will get one. Why? And if that's the case what gives him the right to have a pop at people with reservations.

LCohen can't answer a question himself, but will go around hounding people for questions they have answered on numerous occasions, ignoring anything that he may have to explain himself.

List the question that I have not answered?
List the points that I have made but refused to explain?
Repost the answers that you claim to have already provided.

This will be good.

And more questions.

How about you answer what is put to you next time rather than respond with questions of your own.

I think I have dealt with this. I asked for an example of me not answering a question and the only thing you could come up with was evidence of you not answering a question put to you.

It's been a tough year Desmond. Maybe too tough. Have a wee break. Maybe outsource the thinking tasks

Angelo

LCohen has taken the fifth.

He doesn't want to answer questions.

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 03:35:04 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 17, 2020, 09:38:33 PM
Quote from: Seamus on December 17, 2020, 08:00:09 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 17, 2020, 07:30:25 PM
Not sure what previous accounts have been used but given the views, the crassness, the style, the struggles with fact and logic it would easy to believe that the Seaney and Angelo accounts are operated by Sir Desmond Swayne.

I have already asked you the following question which has gone unanswered.

Are you for the "Covid-19 " vaccine becoming mandatory?

A few more while I have got your attention:

Do you agree that those who choose to not take the vaccine should have their civil liberties further eroded, basically becoming a prisoner in their own homes?
If so explain why?

Are you confident that the RT-PCR test can detect SARS-CoV-2?
If so explain and give documented proof.

Have you seen documentation that SARS-CoV-2 was purified and isolated?
If so please furnish. If not why do you follow blindly?

Questions are asked of the Seaney Account and the Angelo Account and it's the Seamus account that seems to take it personally. Freudian??

Anyway Desmond to deal with the points you raise:
I have actually responded to your mandatory vaccination point.
Here is the response verbatim
"I am not condemning the DC Act. I think vaccination is key to combatting many diseases of which CV19 is one. Mandatory vaccination is not normally the first port of call. It might be in some instances if take up is dangerously low. I'm unaware of the specific state of play in DC or other parts of USA."
That quotes goes on to ask you to spell out your concerns on event 201. How did you get on with that?

Then there are your new points:
Those who are do not get vaccinated are likely to face restrictions. Those restrictions are most likely to be drafted and enforced by commercial organisations rather than a matter of law. But yes if the unvaccinated present a risk to the common good the law makers will have to repeat those rules for some publicly owned/controlled spaces. Smoking as an analogy will assist in grasping the import of this.

On Sars Cov 2 I need more information. I have not posted anything on it here yet and in that sense your question is weird.

Why can't you answer the questions rather than respond with questions?

What makes you so special that you should not be questioned before everyone else should?

Nothing special about me. I'm just exposing the fraud of the Angelo account and your confreres in the Hard of Thinking Brigade

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 04:11:40 PM
LCohen has taken the fifth.

He doesn't want to answer questions.
Au contraire I have committed to answering the question. You just can't find the question. Have another go. I'm making it easy for you

Angelo

Quote from: LCohen on December 18, 2020, 04:12:19 PM

Nothing special about me. I'm just exposing the fraud of the Angelo account and your confreres in the Hard of Thinking Brigade

The audit trail calls you a liar.

Time and time again you have ignored questions and then responded with a load of questions which have been comprehensively addressed before.

Plenty of questions for you to deal with so maybe grow a pair of balls and a few brain cells and answer them.