Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

sid waddell

Quote from: Seaney on December 17, 2020, 08:42:50 PM
Seamus you are wasting your time, they hunt in packs here. These gutless keyboard warriors if they met any man in a pub asked them would they take the vaccine and he said he had concerns, they would maybe at most say they have none and accept his concerns. But hiding in their bedrooms they will try to berate, bully and abuse one over and over who don't follow the narrative, all big men, some think they are wordsmith, its very entertaining to watch. Milhouse cares not a jot about society just himself, he puts himself last on the list to get a vaccine but berates those who cautiously do the same, they love this board they think they are kings. ;D
Stew is now e-fellating the giant lizard guy  ;D

Milltown Row2

Seamus you are wasting your time, they hunt in packs here. These gutless keyboard warriors if they met any man in a pub asked them would they take the vaccine and he said he had concerns, they would maybe at most say they have none and accept his concerns. But hiding in their bedrooms they will try to berate, bully and abuse one over and over who don't follow the narrative, all big men, some think they are wordsmith, its very entertaining to watch. Milhouse cares not a jot about society just himself, he puts himself last on the list to get a vaccine but berates those who cautiously do the same, they love this board they think they are kings. ;D

Seaney you'd have no friends in the pub to talk to, you're that guy that everyone nods too but says "there's that fuckwit Seaney, talks the biggest load of bollox "

You've been on this board as much as everyone else, gets barred and comes back on, the masks slips,  gets banned again as the intelligence slips and loses the plot.

But you're consistent, consistently comic gold
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

LCohen

Quote from: Seamus on December 17, 2020, 08:00:09 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 17, 2020, 07:30:25 PM
Not sure what previous accounts have been used but given the views, the crassness, the style, the struggles with fact and logic it would easy to believe that the Seaney and Angelo accounts are operated by Sir Desmond Swayne.

I have already asked you the following question which has gone unanswered.

Are you for the "Covid-19 " vaccine becoming mandatory?

A few more while I have got your attention:

Do you agree that those who choose to not take the vaccine should have their civil liberties further eroded, basically becoming a prisoner in their own homes?
If so explain why?

Are you confident that the RT-PCR test can detect SARS-CoV-2?
If so explain and give documented proof.

Have you seen documentation that SARS-CoV-2 was purified and isolated?
If so please furnish. If not why do you follow blindly?

Questions are asked of the Seaney Account and the Angelo Account and it's the Seamus account that seems to take it personally. Freudian??

Anyway Desmond to deal with the points you raise:
I have actually responded to your mandatory vaccination point.
Here is the response verbatim
"I am not condemning the DC Act. I think vaccination is key to combatting many diseases of which CV19 is one. Mandatory vaccination is not normally the first port of call. It might be in some instances if take up is dangerously low. I'm unaware of the specific state of play in DC or other parts of USA."
That quotes goes on to ask you to spell out your concerns on event 201. How did you get on with that?

Then there are your new points:
Those who are do not get vaccinated are likely to face restrictions. Those restrictions are most likely to be drafted and enforced by commercial organisations rather than a matter of law. But yes if the unvaccinated present a risk to the common good the law makers will have to repeat those rules for some publicly owned/controlled spaces. Smoking as an analogy will assist in grasping the import of this.

On Sars Cov 2 I need more information. I have not posted anything on it here yet and in that sense your question is weird.

LCohen

Dessie

Imagine some bluffer came in into the local and made his outlandish claims and when asked to evidence them all he could he say was he provided that evidence a different day and that was the end of the matter. Sure he would be laughed out of town

dublin7

Quote from: LCohen on December 17, 2020, 09:43:33 PM

Dessie

Imagine some bluffer came in into the local and made his outlandish claims and when asked to evidence them all he could he say was he provided that evidence a different day and that was the end of the matter. Sure he would be laughed out of town

Or imagine he said a chemical engineer told him the vaccine was rubbish and left it at that. You'd be ridiculed and rightly so.

The only reasons the likes of yourself and Angelo have offered against getting the vaccine are some Hollywood conspiracies of evil big pharma/pharmaceutical companies and their CEOs breaking any and all rules to make money.

Itchy

Ill be doing my patriotic duty and taking the vaccine when it comes.

Angelo

Quote from: LCohen on December 17, 2020, 07:32:03 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 17, 2020, 05:02:58 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on December 17, 2020, 04:44:10 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 17, 2020, 04:05:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 17, 2020, 04:03:49 PM

Why would I want the doctors to only take appointments from a surgery that I worked in?

I'm concerned that the country has people lined up the street every week to get seen by a doctor, why is this place so unhealthy was my point, I'm not going over this again, its like speaking to baby

Are you getting the vaccine in 2021 now?

Will you get the vaccine in 2021? If you are not willing are you willing to accept any conditions or bans placed on you attending events or places were large crowds will be present?

I will once I'm allowed. There's no point asking Seany as he refuses to answer

I've said no already.

Nothing has changed in my mind about it, the reservations I harbour have not been put to bed. If you will then that's up to you but Milltown has been very evasive on whether he will or not, citing he'd let the must vulnerable first while criticising others.

It looks like he'll be able to get his vaccine in 2021 now, so he should clarify this.

The reservations that you "harbour" but struggle to state, explain or evidence.

I have stated them before, do you ever read anything?

You are some fool to be looking for evidence when it neither exists to support or disprove anything so I'm going to take the cautious route and not take a vaccine with big question marks over it. You can choose to believe a shady industry blindly if you want.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

What we've discovered is that Milltown can't answer a simple question.

It's incredibly likely the vaccine will be available to everyone who wants one in 2021 but he can't commit to saying he will get one. Why? And if that's the case what gives him the right to have a pop at people with reservations.

LCohen can't answer a question himself, but will go around hounding people for questions they have answered on numerous occasions, ignoring anything that he may have to explain himself.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

dublin7

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 09:44:23 AM

It's incredibly likely the vaccine will be available to everyone who wants one in 2021 but he can't commit to saying he will get one. Why? And if that's the case what gives him the right to have a pop at people with reservations.

LCohen can't answer a question himself, but will go around hounding people for questions they have answered on numerous occasions, ignoring anything that he may have to explain himself.

Angelo/Seany (whichever username you like) just stop. You won't or can't say what legitimate issues you have with the vaccine. Vague references to big pharma and CEOs is just paranoia based on nothing but your own conspiracy theories. Milltown like the majority of people is willing to get the vaccine but he can't say when as the government hasn't said when it will be made available to the general population.

As you said yourself you don't intend to get Covid so hopefully for you if vaccines become mandatory in future for flights/large gatherings etc you can apply for a special exemption 

Franko

Again, I'd ask you to point out what part of his answer wasn't clear to you?

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on December 18, 2020, 09:40:58 AM

Why would I want the doctors to only take appointments from a surgery that I worked in?

I'm concerned that the country has people lined up the street every week to get seen by a doctor, why is this place so unhealthy was my point, I'm not going over this again, its like speaking to baby

Will you get the vaccine in 2021? If you are not willing are you willing to accept any conditions or bans placed on you attending events or places were large crowds will be present?

I've said no already.

Nothing has changed in my mind about it, the reservations I harbour have not been put to bed. If you will then that's up to you but Milltown has been very evasive on whether he will or not, citing he'd let the must vulnerable first while criticising others.

It looks like he'll be able to get his vaccine in 2021 now, so he should clarify this.

You are some fool to be looking for evidence when it neither exists to support or disprove anything so I'm going to take the cautious route and not take a vaccine with big question marks over it. You can choose to believe a shady industry blindly if you want.

Des

This ongoing tactic of not setting out a position, it's basis and supporting evidence just makes you look a fraud.

I'm offering you a clean slate. You can resile from anything you now don't want to stand over. You can pick up your argument from here, select your strongest points and the ones you move made well or have the best supporting evidence for you. I literally could not be making it easier for you. So show us what you have got?

But try to stay away from silly things like being cautious (cautious of what? What is the specific concern and why? What is the potential consequences of your course of action?) or guff like "believing a shady industry" (you know as well as I do that the industry doesn't get to mark its own homework).

So no time pressure. Take the Xmas period. Set out your points. I really am making this easy for you. You can have no possible excuse for ducking it

LCohen

List the question that I have not answered?
List the points that I have made but refused to explain?
Repost the answers that you claim to have already provided.

This will be good.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: LCohen on December 18, 2020, 01:14:20 PM

I've said no already.

Des

This ongoing tactic of not setting out a position, it's basis and supporting evidence just makes you look a fraud.

I'm offering you a clean slate. You can resile from anything you now don't want to stand over. You can pick up your argument from here, select your strongest points and the ones you move made well or have the best supporting evidence for you. I literally could not be making it easier for you. So show us what you have got?

But try to stay away from silly things like being cautious (cautious of what? What is the specific concern and why? What is the potential consequences of your course of action?) or guff like "believing a shady industry" (you know as well as I do that the industry doesn't get to mark its own homework).

So no time pressure. Take the Xmas period. Set out your points. I really am making this easy for you. You can have no possible excuse for ducking it
Resile. Good word.

JoG2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 18, 2020, 01:43:07 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 18, 2020, 01:14:20 PM

I've said no already.

Des

Resile. Good word.

Fantastic word, I initially thought it was a typo

Tony Baloney

Yeah had to get the dictionary out. Filed for future use.