Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

Seaney

Quote from: Taylor on December 09, 2020, 08:44:34 AM
Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 10:46:48 PM
Fair play hope I get call, of course I'll say yes but one needs consent, milhouse playing a blinder as always hes ok to hell with rest.

Sorry Im confused Seany.

Are you saying you are going to say yes for the vaccine for your parent but that care homes are collateral damage?

Hopefully yesterday allayed your fears with the vaccine

You strike me as being confused, I outlined the situation we as a family as all families are in with parents in care homes, we cannot see them, phone and zoom doesn't work I have seen my parent 4 times since March, I get the feeling if I am contacted, which I don't believe I will, we will have no option but to say yes, to try and get a more meaningful visit before the end.  Hope that clarifies things for you, and to be clear again, I have never been anti vax, I always answered the title of the thread, but Milhouse and his ilk just want to score points and have no compassion for anyone, he and his are ok f**k the rest.

Taylor

Quote from: Seaney on December 09, 2020, 09:29:36 AM
Quote from: Taylor on December 09, 2020, 08:44:34 AM
Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 10:46:48 PM
Fair play hope I get call, of course I'll say yes but one needs consent, milhouse playing a blinder as always hes ok to hell with rest.

Sorry Im confused Seany.

Are you saying you are going to say yes for the vaccine for your parent but that care homes are collateral damage?

Hopefully yesterday allayed your fears with the vaccine

You strike me as being confused, I outlined the situation we as a family as all families are in with parents in care homes, we cannot see them, phone and zoom doesn't work I have seen my parent 4 times since March, I get the feeling if I am contacted, which I don't believe I will, we will have no option but to say yes, to try and get a more meaningful visit before the end.  Hope that clarifies things for you, and to be clear again, I have never been anti vax, I always answered the title of the thread, but Milhouse and his ilk just want to score points and have no compassion for anyone, he and his are ok f**k the rest.

You are anti this particular vax that is being rolled out - thats for sure.

Im not confused about that

Seaney

I am cautious of the expediency of it's origination, so you are very confused.

Seaney

Covid-19 vaccine: Allergy warning over new jab.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55244122

As UK is essentially a live clinical trial wonder what else might be down the line.

dublin7

Quote from: Seaney on December 09, 2020, 11:33:45 AM

As UK is essentially a live clinical trial wonder what else might be down the line.

Did you read the piece or just the headline?

Two people who have a history of adverse reactions to medications had issues with the vaccine. Not exactly an earth shattering conspiracy theory/cover up by Pfizer, Big Pharma or whoever you think is only in this for the money at the world's expense.

Seaney

Yeah I read it.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said the advice applies to anyone who has had significant reactions to medicines, food or vaccines.

As I mentioned as UK is effectively a live clinical trial one wonders what other side effects, this was day one, you really should maybe start to think for yourself instead of following a scripted narrative.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: dublin7 on December 09, 2020, 01:11:45 PM

Two people who have a history of adverse reactions to medications had issues with the vaccine. Not exactly an earth shattering conspiracy theory/cover up by Pfizer, Big Pharma or whoever you think is only in this for the money at the world's expense.

Oh dear....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

Fact is no one knew of this reaction until live use on the general population - do you not understand that or are you so intransigent with your position you simple don't care.

Seaney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 09, 2020, 01:16:54 PM

Oh dear....

Here's wisdom, as long as he's ok the rest of the population could drop dead!

Seaney

So now we are into conspiracy theories as proper due diligence may have been rushed! 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on December 09, 2020, 01:18:15 PM

Oh dear....

It is understood that both the staff members had a significant history of allergic reactions - to the extent where they need to carry an adrenaline auto injector with them.

They developed symptoms of "anaphylactoid reaction" shortly after receiving the vaccine and both have recovered after the appropriate treatment.

It think its clear enough, Seaney seen two people and multiplied that by the entire population of earth!

Wise up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 09, 2020, 01:22:08 PM

Oh dear....

It is understood that both the staff members had a significant history of allergic reactions - to the extent where they need to carry an adrenaline auto injector with them.

They developed symptoms of "anaphylactoid reaction" shortly after receiving the vaccine and both have recovered after the appropriate treatment.

It think its clear enough, Seaney seen two people and multiplied that by the entire population of earth!

Wise up

You are ignoring that this was only uncovered when the UK Population was being used as a live clinical trial - but that suits your narrative, one would wonder who else shouldn't be getting it or will we find out in day 3 or 23 when a more serious reaction occurs?

Seaney

Oh dear....

Wise up

Only UK is using this vaccine, you really can't keep up - oh by the way where did I say this virus was not safe!!!

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2020, 11:10:21 PM

You claim that this virus is not safe, your phd mucker told you. But happy for people to get it in a care home?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on December 09, 2020, 01:24:55 PM

Oh dear....

Wise up

You are ignoring that this was only uncovered when the UK Population was being used as a live clinical trial - but that suits your narrative, one would wonder who else shouldn't be getting it or will we find out in day 3 or 23 when a more serious reaction occurs?

I think your live clinical trial is silly, Its been tried on 44,000 people so far and 42,000 have already taken the second dose..

I think what this has shown is that people who need injector pens for allergies must not take this vaccine, there may be other vaccines that they may be able to take.

Seaney

That's it head in sand that will do it every time.  You are a master of ignoring anything that doesn't suit your narrative, Milhouse the master of the gaaboard!