Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

Taylor

Quote from: Taylor on December 02, 2020, 03:21:23 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 02, 2020, 03:11:24 PM
Quote from: Taylor on December 02, 2020, 01:47:29 PM

Well done on avoiding the question.

So now it is 'if any have complications' rather than your initial statement that folk in care homes are collateral damage.

It is one in the same, as mentioned who will be looking after their interests, no one is allowed into a care home.

It isnt - you said folk in care homes are collateral damage.

You have not provided any evidence of the sort.

Fair enough if you are anti vaccine - but pointless throwing out comments with absolutely no factual basis.

I am going with what the Health Secretary, Medical Regulator & numerous prominent epidemiologists & immunologists are saying.

Who are you going with?

Seany - Im still waiting for your evidence that care homes are collateral damage.

Did you find any evidence or have you moved on?

Seaney

Quote from: sid waddell on December 08, 2020, 04:41:00 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 03:36:46 PM
You back to tell more lies, care to go back to the Dublin Cavan thread and quote me - you complete snake of a man.
Thanks for the personal abuse, it's very persuasive

As is yours, you left the Dublin Cavan thread?

Seaney

Quote from: Taylor on December 08, 2020, 05:27:04 PM

So now it is 'if any have complications' rather than your initial statement that folk in care homes are collateral damage.

It is one in the same, as mentioned who will be looking after their interests, no one is allowed into a care home.

Fair enough if you are anti vaccine - but pointless throwing out comments with absolutely no factual basis.

I am going with what the Health Secretary, Medical Regulator & numerous prominent epidemiologists & immunologists are saying.

Who are you going with?

Seany - Im still waiting for your evidence that care homes are collateral damage.

I have answered this, you should read back.

Taylor

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 05:59:16 PM
Quote from: Taylor on December 08, 2020, 05:27:04 PM

Who are you going with?

I have answered this, you should read back.

You have evidence that care homes are collateral damage.

It would have been headline news in all main stream media?

I doubt you have evidence Seany

Seaney

Next of kin to a parent in care, yet to be contacted re: vaccine consent.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 09:50:03 PM

You've mentioned that already, dementia kicking in, you'll be in a care home soon enough
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2020, 09:56:31 PM

You've mentioned that already, dementia kicking in, you'll be in a care home soon enough

Taylor would not read back apologies and my parent has dementia amongst other care needs but you score points slagging those who can't speak for themselves, I'll try to protect them.

trueblue1234

My mum was contacted to request consent for my aunty. No date yet for when she will receive unfortunately.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 10:04:11 PM

Taylor would not read back apologies and my parent has dementia amongst other care needs but you score points slagging those who can't speak for themselves, I'll try to protect them.

Like I said
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2020, 10:22:17 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 10:04:11 PM

Like I said

Care to elaborate or like I said to hell with vulnerable folk.

Seaney

Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 08, 2020, 10:18:48 PM
My mum was contacted to request consent for my aunty. No date yet for when she will receive unfortunately.

Norn Ireland care home? I rang today no one was available except very polite nice care assistants.

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Seaney

Fair play hope I get call, of course I'll say yes but one needs consent, milhouse playing a blinder as always hes ok to hell with rest.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 10:46:48 PM
Fair play hope I get call, of course I'll say yes but one needs consent, milhouse playing a blinder as always hes ok to hell with rest.

You are a clown.... you'll say yes?

Seaney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2020, 10:55:54 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 10:46:48 PM

You are a clown.... you'll say yes?

You have to be the most self centred ballbag on this board. We have 5 family members, we get 30 minutes once a week for one person to see a parent with complicated medical needs, if we as a family say no it will continue,  I have yet to set foot inside said care home we are not allowed all window visits or outside visits in the summer  you are a hateful selfish individual who cares about no one but your status on a discussion board,.