The Toughest Rivalry

Started by highorlow, July 21, 2018, 01:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highorlow

What's the crack with this? Redknapp and Vialla managing club teams or something?
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Captain Obvious

Redknapp as in auld Harry? he managed plenty of clubs Tottenham,West Ham,Portsmouth to name but a few. He was some crack alright a bit of wheeler dealer even if he didn't like to be told he was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB78bM5rqdU

mrdeeds

Just watched episode three there. Some end to the original game. Why not fist it over the bar.

Maroon Manc

Quote from: mrdeeds on July 27, 2018, 12:42:56 PM
Just watched episode three there. Some end to the original game. Why not fist it over the bar.

Just seen it too, was thinking that but did that goal even cross the line?

mrdeeds

Quote from: Maroon Manc on July 27, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

It seemed to bounce over it. Don't know how it hits the other post then. The umpire seemed confident. Or why didn't the play keep ball.

Jayop

Looked pretty clear it bounced off the right post, went over the line in the center of the goal and the spin brought it onto the left post and back out.

dublin7

Quote from: Maroon Manc on July 27, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

I was at the original game in Thurles. Castlehaven were by far the better team and their fans were on the sideline ready to run in when the 2 goals went in. At the time Castlehaven were talking about looking for a replay as they didn't think the ball went in, but one of the papers took a still picture from the tv footage and published it, that clearly showed the ball bouncing behind the line. I think the umpire after the game might even have given an a quick interview to say he was certain the ball crossed the line.

I also think that was Charlie Redmond's last game for the club as well as he got sent off harshly and was suspended for the final