Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

country bumpkin

Quote from: paddyjohn on July 18, 2017, 07:08:44 PM
https://kevinjosephmcgourty.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/the-elephant-in-the-stadiumcasement/

Interesting read.
As usual K Mc G is right to the point, and I am sure the truth contained therein will be a bitter pill to swallow for more than a few...... :'(

theskull1

9.2 Million spent so far
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

I haven't seen anywhere or heard anything from GAA folk that building Casement in Belfast will make us a better county, all I want is for Us to be able to use the dam place!!

Noticed some GAA funding over the years given to counties, Dublin top, no surprise but Antrim were lying fourth !! What have we achieved with that?  This was dated from 2007 till 2015 (I think)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

i seen that chart as well. i would love to know how this was broken down and spent within our county. it would be interesting to see.
hurl like f**k boi!

rashCharacter

Saw that table on facebook, some ridiculous comments on it as well.

The figure for Antrim was €551,973 over 9 years (07 - 15).
Thats slightly over €60k per year - might just about cover 2 full time coaches so while its a big number, it won't go very far.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rashCharacter on July 19, 2017, 05:10:10 PM

Thats slightly over €60k per year - might just about cover 2 full time coaches so while its a big number, it won't go very far.

Still more than other counties no? Other counties that have done better let's say in juvenile or school
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 19, 2017, 06:20:26 PM

Still more than other counties no? Other counties that have done better let's say in juvenile or school
Paying a visit to Toome on Sunday MR2..........sure only the league  :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on July 20, 2017, 05:29:19 PM

I would love to, yous might get a crowd out seeing Celtic aren't playing, but I'm in Florida at the minute on some warm weather training... good luck lads

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2017, 10:37:05 PM

I would love to, yous might get a crowd out seeing Celtic aren't playing, but I'm in Florida at the minute on some warm weather training... good luck lads

And you're on here giving out... Make sure and wear a hat or factor 50..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on July 20, 2017, 11:17:05 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 20, 2017, 10:37:05 PM

And you're on here giving out... Make sure and wear a hat or factor 50..

Only bitta fun

Milltown Row2

Jesus!! Cargin must have had out the reserve team! Bigger fish to fry I suppose

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 23, 2017, 09:01:12 PM
Jesus!! Cargin must have had out the reserve team! Bigger fish to fry I suppose
All aboard MR2......'the king is dead, long live the king'..........obituaries are penned already... :-\

Milltown Row2

you get these fluke results every so often

angermanagement

Is it true an 18 year old lost four front teeth from a cowardly dig?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: angermanagement on July 23, 2017, 11:30:36 PM
Is it true an 18 year old lost four front teeth from a cowardly dig?

In which game?